Tuesday 14 March 2023

*DAY 5/9 3RD WATCH UNCOMMON PRAISE | GOD OF ELIJAH*

 *DAY 5/9 3RD WATCH UNCOMMON PRAISE | GOD OF ELIJAH*

● *God of Elijah*, you are the God who hears the prayers and answers by fire. Before you, the prophets of Baal who torment my life will bow


● *God of Elijah*, you are the God of breakthrough. ( *2 Kings 2:14*)


● When Elisha was in front of the Jordan, he invoked you the God of Elijah and it opened before him. Every Jordan will part way before me tonight in the Name Of Jesus


● *God of Elijah*, Receive the glory for answering me today with fire! ( *1 KI 18:38*)


● *God of Elijah*, Thank you for breaking any delay, and granting me supernatural speed in the fulfilment of your plan for my life! ( *1 Ki 18:46*)


● *God of Elijah*, You are the God of uncommon supply. You provided supernaturally for Elijah in the brook. You provided supernaturally for Elijah through a widow.( *1KI 17:4 / 9*)


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for your supernatural provision locating me at my place of destiny! ( *1KI 17:4 / 9* )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for arising and destroying the altar of Baal speaking against my life! ( *Deu 7:5* )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for arising and parting the River Jordan stopping my advancement! ( *2 KI 2:14*)


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for your fire avenging me speedily against my adversaries and for causing them all to bow before you!  ( *1 KI 18:24*)


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for letting those who hold illegally what belongs to me release it now! ( *2 KI 7:6* )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for getting my life out of the cage of limitation (financial,  emotional, spiritual ... ( *1 Ki 19:9* )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for destroying every anti- progress altar fashioned against me ( Exod 34:13 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for Confirming in the sight of all that you are my God and that I am your servant ( 1 KI 18:36-37 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and silencing my enemies.


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire causing the prophet of Baal to bow down before you.


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the true God;


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the living God, the eternal King. ( Jeremiah 10:10)


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are The powerful God, the great I am, the unchangeable God, the author and finisher


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the Kind, the compassionate, and the forgiving God. ( Ephesians 4:32 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are The Loving, the faithful and the gracious God ( Psalm 89:2 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the mighty, sovereign and just God ( Psalms 115:3, Deuteronomy 32:4 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the God of Jacob, my refuge and my help ( Psalm 46:7, Psalm 23:4 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the Healer of wounded hearts ( Exodus 15:26 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for  answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the Unchangeable, the unshakable God ( Hebrews 12:28, Hebrews 18:8 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the Mighty and the strong, the King over all Kings, our maker ( Psalms 95:3-7 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the Omnipotent, the Omnipresent and and the Omniscient God ( Job 42:1-2, Psa 147:5, John 21:17 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the God who stands firm forever. ( Psalm 33:11 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me with fire and showing before all that you are the Promise keeper, the trustworthy and the faithful ( Psalms 145:13 )


● ● *God of Elijah*, thank you for answering me and confirming before all that I am your servant


● God of Elijah, you are the God who answers by fire, before you, the prophet of Baal will bow. Before you the witches and wizards will bow in the name of Jesus  Christ


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for SENDING YOUR ANGELIC REINFORCEMENT TO CONTEND WITH THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RESISTING THE ANSWER TO MY PRAYER ! ( Daniel 10:13 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for FILLING EVERY VALLEY AND LEVELLING EVERY MOUNTAIN AND HILL FOR ALL FLESH TO SEE YOUR SALVATION ! ( Luke 3:5 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for NO OBSTACLE IN THE WAY TO OUR PROMISE LAND WILL STAND AND RESIST THE MANIFESTATION OF YOUR PRESENCE IN OUR MIDST! ( Psalm 114: 3 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for BY YOUR POWER EVERY MOUNTAIN ON MY WAY WILL BECOME A PLAIN! ( Zechariah 4:7 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for BREAKING THE GATES OF BRASS AND BARS OF IRON! ( Psalms 107:15 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for GOING AHEAD OF ME AND OPENING EVERY CLOSED DOOR IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ! ( Isaiah 45:2 )


● *God of Elijah*, I praise you for  YOU ARE THE WAY MAKER ...


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for MAKING THE WAY WHERE THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY (Micah 2:13 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you FOR NOTHING AND NO ONE WILL BE AGAINST ME WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME. ( Romans 8:31 )


● *God of Elijah*, thank you for YOUR POWER MADE AVAILABLE TO ROLL BACK THE STONE OF THE ENEMY AT THE GATE OF MY RESURRECTION ! ( John 11:39 / Matthew 28:2 )


PASTOR TD KASUKU




No comments:

Post a Comment