Monday 13 March 2023

*DAY 4/9 | PRAISE TO GO FORWARD | TUESDAY 14-03-2023*

 *DAY 4/9 | PRAISE TO GO FORWARD | TUESDAY 14-03-2023*


● *Revelation 3:8* I know thy works. Behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it. For thou hast a little strength, and hast kept My Word, and hast not denied My name.


● *FATHER, THANK YOU* for opened door for me! 


● *FATHER, THANK YOU* for no one will be able to shut the door you have opened for me.


● *FATHER, THANK YOU* for it is written in Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said to Moses, Why cry you to me? speak to the children of Israel, that they go forward:


● No more cry before the Red Sea. No more cry before the walls of Jericho. No more cry before closed doors.


● *FATHER, I PRAISE YOU for Philippians 4:13* ... I DECLARE AND I DECREE THAT "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".


● *FATHER, I PRAISE YOU for* ... "You have not given me a spirit of fear. You gave me power, love, and self-discipline" (2 Timothy 1:7 ESV).


● In the name of Jesus Christ, I cast out any spirit of fear in me hindering me to go forward in life. 


● Thank You Father for empowering me with love and self-discipline this season in the Name of Jesus Christ


● *FATHER, I PRAISE YOU for* ... "Causing my enemies who rise against me to be defeated before my face.(Deuteronomy 28:7)


● *FATHER, I PRAISE YOU for* ... they will come out against me one way and flee before me seven ways (Deuteronomy 28:7).


FATHER, I PRAISE YOU for empowering me to press on. I declare and I decree that "I will press on, that I may lay hold of that which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me" (Philippians 3:12)


I receive the grace to press on. I receive the grace to forget the past and press toward the goal this season on and the rest of my life in the Name of Jesus Christ.


FATHER, I PRAISE YOU for empowering me to focus ... (Philippians 3:13 is my portion. I DECLARE AND I DECREE THAT "I will forget those things which are behind and reach forward to those things which are ahead.


You are the Mighty God, the Great I am. Hallelujah ! Hallelujah !


You are the Mighty God, the Great I am. Hallelujah ! Hallelujah !You are the Mighty God, the Great I am. Hallelujah ! Hallelujah !You are the Mighty God, the Great I am. Hallelujah ! Hallelujah !You are the Mighty God, the Great I am. Hallelujah ! Hallelujah !


You are the Mighty God, the Great I am. Hallelujah ! Hallelujah !


You are the Mighty God, the Great I am. Hallelujah ! Hallelujah !


FATHER, I PRAISE YOU for by your help I will run tirelessly toward the goal set before me. (Philippians 3:14).


FATHER, I PRAISE YOU for by your help I will not end up as a loser. I will win the prize.


FATHER, I PRAISE YOU for the Power of the Holy Ghost clearing away every obstacle to my uncommon breakthrough. Whether the devil likes it or not, I will breakthrough (Isaiah 57:14)


FATHER, I PRAISE YOU because "The Egyptians I see today, I will never see them again." (Exodus 14:13)


I PRAISE YOU because the sorrow, the disappointments, the struggles, the setbacks, the challenges I have seen on my way are the last I will ever see in my lifetime. I will never see them again in the Name of Jesus Christ.


Yes You are The Lord, most High. Yes You are the Lord Most High. 


Yes You are The Lord, most High. Yes You are the Lord Most High. 


Yes You are The Lord, most High. Yes You are the Lord Most High. 


Yes You are The Lord, most High. Yes You are the Lord Most High. 


FATHER, THANK YOU for empowering me to go forward and to enter the door you have already opened for me.


In this atmosphere of praise, I declare and I decree despite the walls in front of me I will go forward.


Despite the Red Sea, Despite the obstacles whether spiritual, emotional, material, human, administrative along my way, I will never go backward. I will never experience any setback in the Name Of Jesus Christ !!!


THANK YOU FATHER because No matter what obstacles the enemy places on my path, *I WILL GO FORWARD* because the Lord himself will take them away! *Isaiah 57:14*


THANK YOU FATHER because No matter the fear that controls me and attacks me, *I WILL GO FORWARD* because the Lord is in control of your feelings and emotions! *Psalm 27:1-3*


Who is greater than Jehovah most divine? There is no one greater than Jehovah most divine. Excellent Jehovah. Marvelous Jehovah. There is no one greater than Jehovah Most Divine.


THANK YOU FATHER because No matter the unstable or uncertain environment in which I find yourself, *I WILL GO FORWARD* because the Lord is in control of everything! *Psalm 23:4*


THANK YOU FATHER because by your power I will not be intimidated by Goliath's height. *1 Samuel 17:49-51*



SO SHALL IT BE

Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment