Saturday 25 February 2023

*DEVOTION SATURDAY 25-02-2023 | DAY 27/40 | UNCOMMON RECOVERY*

*DEVOTION SATURDAY 25-02-2023 | DAY 27/40 | UNCOMMON RECOVERY*






● *Shekinah Greetings To You All Word Of Life!!*


● *God is the God of Recovery*. After David had lost everything, the Bible says  in *1 Samuel 30:18*, " *David recovered all*". 


● *Father, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, TODAY, I CONFESS...*


● Jesus came that I might have life, and that I MIGHT HAVE [IT] MORE ABUNDANTLY. Abundant life is my portion! - *John 10:10*


*God WILL RESTORE HEALTH* unto me , and will heal me of my wounds. Perfect health is my portion! - *Jeremiah 30:17*


● *GOD WILL RESTORE TO ME THE YEARS* that the locust have eaten. Waste is no more my portion! - *Joel 2:25*


● *GOD WILL GRANT ME THE WAY HE GRANTED DAVID THE GRACE TO RECOVER ALL* that the Amalekites had carried away. Total recovery is my portion! - *1 Samuel 30:18*


*AS LONG AS I LIVE, THERE IS HOPE FOR ME* ... Hopelessness is no more my portion! - *Ecclesiastes 9:4*




*✍️Pst TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment