Monday 27 February 2023

*DEVOTION MONDAY 27-02-2023 | DAY 29/40 | UNCOMMON WEALTH TRANSFER*

 *DEVOTION MONDAY 27-02-2023 | DAY 29/40 | UNCOMMON WEALTH TRANSFER*



● *Shekinah Greetings To You All Word Of Life!!*


● In *Exodus 10:24*, Pharaoh makes a deal with Moses, “Go, serve the LORD; *only let your flocks and your herds be stayed*...” 


● From this text, there are *3 hidden agendas behind the spirit of Pharaoh*:


● 1/ He wanted Israel to serve God moneyless, poor and broke.

● 2/ He wanted to keep Israel's wealth in Egypt to serve his gods with.

● 3/ He wanted to keep Israel dependent on Egypt.


● In *Exod 10:26*, Moses rejects the deal saying,  “ *Our cattle also shall go with us* to serve the LORD our God” 


● Guess what ? When Israel was leaving Egypt, *the LORD gave them favor and they spoiled the Egyptians*. ( *Exodus 12:36*)


● In this season, *your finances will be released to serve the Lord!*


*Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ,...*


● I raise an altar to you with all the material and financial blessings.  I dedicate them to serve your glory and your honor not the devil! ( *Jos 24:15*)


● I reject Pharaoh's deal in my life. I refuse to serve God  poor, moneyless and broke. ( *Deut 16:16*)


● My properties will never remain in Egypt. They will never serve the gods of Egypt. They will go together with me to serve the Lord. ( *Exod 10:26*)


● I receive uncommon favor  to spoil the Egyptians. ( *Exodus 12:36*)


✍️ *Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment