Sunday 26 February 2023

UNCOMMON VISITATION | DAY 28/40 | SUNDAY 26-02-2023

UNCOMMON VISITATION | DAY 28/40 | SUNDAY 26-02-2023




INTRODUCTION

 

● Shekinah Greetings Word Of Life. I welcome you all to the Uncommon Visitation Service this amazing Sunday.

 

● Welcome to your season of uncommon visitation.

 

I was saying, welcome to your season of uncommon visitation. In case you did not hear me well, I was saying, welcome to your season of uncommon visitation.

 

● 2 Kings 4:8  And it fell on a day, that Elisha passed to Shunem, where was a great woman; and she constrained him to eat bread. And so it was, that as oft as he passed by, he turned in thither to eat bread.

 

● 2 Kings 4:9  And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually. 

 

● 2 Kings 4:10 Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick: and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither.

 

● 2 Kings 4:11 And it fell on a day, that he came thither, and he turned into the chamber, and lay there. 

 

● 2 Kings 4:12 And he said to Gehazi his servant, Call this Shunammite. And when he had called her, she stood before him. 

 

● 2 Kings 4:13 And he said unto him, Say now unto her, Behold, thou hast been careful for us with all this care; what is to be done for thee? wouldest thou be spoken for to the king, or to the captain of the host? And she answered, I dwell among mine own people. 

 

● 2 Kings 4:14 And he said, What then is to be done for her? And Gehazi answered, Verily she hath no child, and her husband is old. 

 

● 2 Kings 4:15 And he said, Call her. And when he had called her, she stood in the door.

 

● 2 Kings 4:16 And he said, About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid. 

 

● 2 Kings 4:17 And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life. 

 

● FACTS TO POINT OUT FROM THIS TEXT ...

 

● Let us go back to verse 8.

 

● FACT 1 | Uncommon visitation happens a day

 

In 2 Kings 4:8, we read ... And it fell on a day, that Elisha passed to Shunem, where was a great woman; and she constrained him to eat bread. And so it was, that as oft as he passed by, he turned in thither to eat bread.

 

● I underline a day ... Verse 8 says, "It fell on a day...".

 

● Please, take note that days are not the same. There is a day and there is a certain day.

 

● Take note that there is a day and there is also your day.

 

● This reminds me of Act 2:1 that says,

 

"And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place". 

 

● FACT 2 |

 

2 Kings 4:13 And he said unto him, Say now unto her, Behold, thou hast been careful for us with all this care; what is to be done for thee? wouldest thou be spoken for to the king, or to the captain of the host? And she answered, I dwell among mine own people. 

 

● Elijah was a man who has access to the king.

 

● The World Of Life as a Church will have access to the kings. You better know. Do you know why the Word of Life makes sure that the standard is high? Because God told me, "You will minister to kings after the order of Solomon"

 

● So, when you minister to kings, you don't go anyhow. There is a way to be to meet kings. There is a discipline to show.

 

● From this verse, it is clear that this woman was a great woman. She did not need to be spoken of to the king.

 

● Reading this verse, it looks like Elisha was talking to himself, "Since this lady has built a house for me, I am disturbed. I feel like i have to do something for her"

 

● I want to declare to somebody that God will be disturbed for your blessing.

 

● "This woman did something for me and I can't sleep"

 

● The man of God went to the bedroom but he cannot sleep. Why? Why? I have to do something for this woman for what she did to me.

 

● Can you reach a level where you do something for God and God cannot sleep?

 

● Now listen to me carefully ...

 

● In the Kingdom Of God, things don't just happen. You do something to make them happen.

 

● People have the mentality of God will do ... God will do ... God will not do if you do nothing.

 

● The Shunamite did something and God said, "I will do something to/for her"

 

● Now, what are you doing for God to do something for you in return?

 

● I know for someone's case, God will be disturbed.

 

● In the midst of crisis, you are still serving me? I will have to bless you. I will have to do something for you.

 

● May you reach a level where God is disturbed by your sacrificial service!!!

 

● FACT 3 |

 

● Now listen ...

 

2 Kings 4:14 "And he said, What then is to be done for her? And Gehazi answered, Verily she hath no child, and her husband is old."

 

● It is amazing to see that this woman is not the one who said that I don't have a child. No. Somebody else said on her behalf, "She has no child"

 

● This woman never prayed for a child. She made her way to get a child.

 

● You know there are things that don't require prayer only. They require an understanding of the kingdom's principles for you to see them happen.

 

● Gehazi added "Her husband is old..."

 

● Next, we read ...

 

2 Kings 4:15 And he said, Call her. And when he had called her, she stood in the door. 

 

2 Kings 4:16 And he said, About this season, according to the time of life, thou shalt embrace a son. And she said, Nay, my lord, thou man of God, do not lie unto thine handmaid. 

 

● Listen to what the woman is saying, "No my lord, man of God, do not lie to your handmaid. I mean i didn't ask you for a child and you know I mean I don't believe that can happen"

● FACT 4 |

 

● Now listen to me ...

 

There is a moment where God will do things for you without your faith.

 

● There is a moment where God can bless someone even when they don't believe. That individual doesn't have faith at all about it, but God says, "I will do that for you"

 

● So, that woman did not believe at all that she can have a son.

 

THAT IS WHAT WE CALL UNCOMMON VISITATION

 

● But watch ... In verse 17

 

2 Kings 4:17 And the woman conceived, and bare a son at that season that Elisha had said unto her, according to the time of life. 

 

● Note in this verse that the Bible does not talk about the season that God said, but the season that Elisha said unto her.

 

CHAPTER 2 | UNCOMMON VISITATION EQUALS UNCOMMON OPPORTUNITIES

 

LAWS OF OPPORTUNITIES

 

● Life is made of opportunities.

 

LAW 1 | BEHIND EVERY OPPORTUNITY LIE POSSIBILITIES

 

● How do I define an opportunity?

 

● An opportunity is an appropriate or favorable time.

 

● An opportunity is a situation in which it is possible for you to do what it might to be done what it ought to be done. That is opportunity.

 

An opportunity is also a set of circumstances that make it possible to do or to get something.

 

 In another word, behind every opportunity lie possibilities.

 

● Take note. Behind opportunities lie possibilities. Which means that there is a connection between opportunities and possibilities.

 

● And I want to ask a question today. What do I need to know about opportunities?

 

LAW 2 | EVERYDAY IS AN OPPORTUNITY

 

● Number one | It is good for you to know that every day is an opportunity given to you by God.

 

● Please note that when God gives you 24 hours, don't say I don't have opportunity. No. The 24 hours are already the opportunity of God.

 

● That is what we see in verse 8 ...

 

● 2 Kings 4:8  And it fell on a day, that Elisha passed to Shunem, where was a great woman; and she constrained him to eat bread. And so it was, that as oft as he passed by, he turned in thither to eat bread. 

 

● I would like you to take note that everytime you waste time you waste opportunities. Time wasted is opportunity wasted.

 

● May you never waste your time again.

 

● Now, you better know I don't waste my time because some people just appear to waste your time.

 

● I would like you to know as well in Matthew 5 45

 

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 

 

● God gives to all of us the same amount of time.

 

● There are people in this world while others are complaining about life, others are breaking through.

 

● Every time you waste your time, you waste opportunities.

 

● THERE ARE FOUR WAYS WE WASTE TIME:

 

● NUMBER ONE | WE WASTE TIME WHEN WE DON'T PLAN : LACK OF PLAN LEADS TO A WASTE OF TIME.

 

● What is your plan for tomorrow? What is your plan for today? What is your plan after the service? What is the plan for next month?

 

● In the Word of Life, we have a plan for the year and for years to come. We know where we are going and distraction cannot stop me.

 

● Nobody can distract me in my ministry.

 

● I know where I'm going.

 

● Not everybody who is at the airport is traveling. Not everybody who comes to Church is going somewhere. But there are people who

are going nowhere. If you follow them you miss your flight.

 

● May you start having your plan from now!

 

● Even Jesus had a plan.

 

● By the way, God says, "I know the plan that i have for you..." (Jeremiah 29:11)

 

● Do you know why we waste even money? Because we have zero plan even for the money. You reach the end of the month and every money is finished.

 

● NUMBER TWO | LACK OF PURPOSE

 

Why are you doing what you are doing? What is the why behind your what?

 

● NUMBER THREE | LACK OF PREPARATION

 

Success is when preparation meets opportunity

 

● NUMBER FOUR | LACK OF PRAYER

 

● Anytime you spend your day without praying is a waste. A day spent without prayer is a wasted day.

 

● When you don't pray, you spend your day in bitterness, angry, resentment, people don't love me, people don't like me, the pastor is against me, you are complaining, you are murmuring, you are not happy about yourself, about your tomorrow, about your future, you are not happy about the church, you are not happy about the service, you are not happy about the pastor, you are not happy about the choir, you are not happy about the Sunday school, everything that is done here you're not happy about...

 

● It is wasting your time

 

● The last time you wasted is the last ever in your life

 

LAW 3 | OPPORTUNITIES PASS ...

 

● 2 Kings 4:8  And it fell on a day, that Elisha passed to Shunem, where was a great woman; and she constrained him to eat bread. And so it was, that as oft as he passed by, he turned in thither to eat bread.

 

● Elisha was passing. He was not going to this woman.

 

● My friend, you should know that opportunities are not permanent. Opportunities don't stay and don't wait.

 

● Joseph gave the king Pharaoh a very good lesson on management and he told the king : "We must save when we are in abundance because tomorrow we might not have the same abundance"

 

● You who have money, you are wasting it with women because you believe that tomorrow you will still have money.

 

● My friend, opportunities pass. They are not there forever. Can you invest? Can you save?

 

● You yourself will also pass.

 

● I declare over you today that you will never waste opportunities again.

 

● There are people with past glory, when you hear their speech, they are like, "When we were ... at our time ... when I used to drive ... when I used...

 

● Word of life, those who are driving, you will never go back trekking again. The state you left, you will leave it forever.

 

● You thank God because you have the opportunity to meet with your pastor physically. It will come to pass that because this Church will be a Super-mega Church, anybody who has his post, keep it.

 

● So, the man of God was passing.

 

● So, opportunities will not be there forever. I know my father used to have no money. Now he's still there.

 

● What are you doing? I'm trying. Did you build? Nothing. Do you have a farm? Nothing.

 

● People believe that they will still have money. People believe that they will still have the same opportunities.

 

● Opportunities are not there forever.

 

● May god give you wisdom to make the most of your opportunities now because they will pass.

 

● Nothing is permanent. Your wealth is not permanent. Oh I have money. I have cars. They will pass.

 

● If you don't know how to make opportunities last, you will suffer.

 

● To make the most of life opportunities, you need the knowledge of times and seasons.

● The Bible says in Luke chapter 19 verse 44

 

And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation. 

 

● The Bible says, You did not know the time of your visitation ...

 

● Everybody in the World Of Life, those God has blessed, you won't go back to poverty again in Jesus Name!

 

LAW 4 |  OPPORTUNITIES ARE DIVINE APPOINTMENTS :

 

● What does it mean? Uncommon Visitation is assigned by God to usher you to your next level.

 

● In fact, I want to say that opportunities are windows opened to the next level.

 

● The woman saw the man of God as an opportunity toward her next level.

 

● Word Of Life, you will testify with me that most of those who are genuinely connected to the man of God were ushered to their next level. Am I right?

 

LAW 5 | OPPORTUNITIES ARE GOD'S GIFTS MADE AVAILABLE TO ALL.

 

● Please, you know yourself the man of God came in that city. And I believe in this city there were many, but only the Shunammite connected.

 

● May you never die in the crowd. There are people who have a crowd mentality. Oh we go! We go! We go!

 

● The bible says in Ecclesiastes chapter 5 verse 9

 

Ecclesiaste 5:9  Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field. 

 

● The Bible is clear that the profit of the earth is for all !

 

● May you remove from your mind the mentality that life is for some and me I am part of those whose life will never smile on. No. It is for all.

 

● And the Bible says in Romans 3:29

 

Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: 

 

● Say with me ... The God of the Jews is also my God...

 

● Say with me ... The God of Abraham is also my God

 

● Say with me again ...  The God of Isaac is also my God

 

● Say with me ... The God Of Jacob is also my God.

 

● Listen to me carefully ... If God has blessed Abraham, he will also bless you.

 

● You better know ...

 

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 

 

● Ladies, I want you to know that the Bible says that this woman was a rich woman ... The Bible says nothing about the man. I believe that the man was poor.

 

2 Kings 4:8  And it fell on a day, that Elisha passed to Shunem, where was a great woman; and she constrained him to eat bread. And so it was, that as oft as he passed by, he turned in thither to eat bread. 

 

● Why am I saying that?

 

● It is the woman who said I want to build a house for the man of God not the man.

 

● So you can be richer than your husband. Say amen!

 

● Ladies, can you say, "I can be richer than my husband". Your husband can come to borrow money from you.

 

● But if a woman lends you money ... you will pay my friend. You know?

 

● Men can give and forget, but if a woman lends you money ... She's cooking and you are eating. She comes to you, "What about the money you took?"

 

● I pray for you ladies, BE RICH IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !!!

 

● God is the God of all. There is no difference between the Jew and the Greek.

 

● Nobody succeeds because of the skin color. The skin color does not define success. Success is defined by the set of your mind.

 

● Just because someone is in America does not mean that they will succeed. You can succeed in Kenya or in whichever part of the world where God has positioned you.

 

CHAPTER 3 | HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF LIFE OPPORTUNITIES?

 

● Now, I want to ask a question ... and I will be concluding my message : why do some people make the most of life opportunities while others don't?

 

● The truth is this ... Take note ... Only few people will make the most of the opportunities of life.

 

● I was reading that only one percent of some individual on the earth hold the wealth of the whole earth.

 

● Why that? Let me give you some few reasons ...

 

● First reason | Wrong Perspective Of Life

 

Some people don't make the most of life opportunities while others do because of wrong perspective of life.

 

● Listen to me.

 

● There are people who think that life is all about chance and luck.

 

● When they see somebody succeeding, they conclude that that person is lucky.

 

● So, there are people who believe in luck and chance.

 

● Please take note. I want to challenge you today.

 

● Life is not a matter of chance and luck. Life is about cause and effect.

 

● What does it mean? It means that things will not just happen. You have to do something to make them happen now.

 

● I want to ask you a question answer me. Is there anybody in this world who has become rich by chance?

 

● If you think that life is about chance and luck, that is why you are missing the opportunities of life.

 

● Things don't just happen.

 

● An apple falls from a tree. You and i will say apples always fall. But, somebody like Isaac Newton will say, "No. There must be a law that makes an apple to fall". That man went to discover the cause of that apple falling.

 

● Now, things are not working in your life and you are not asking why. You just say, well, they are not just working.

 

● Can you locate the cause? If you don't locate the cause, the same thing will continue to happen.

 

● Take note of some few principles and I believe they will help you

 

● Principle Number one | Nothing works unless you work on it.

 

● There are people who want their marriage to work. How will it work if you don't work on it?

 

● This ministry is not working on its own. God is at work. The pastor is also at work. You don't just come and the message pops us.

 

● If you want something to work, start working on it. Stop wishing because if you wish only, you will be a witch to yourself.

 

● Oh I wish I was rich. Oh I wish I would be like these people. I wish I had a car. Stop wishing. Start working!

 

● I will tell you the truth before the Lord. If I can calculate the time put at work, it can amount to 18 hours per day. Why? Because nothing can work if you don't work on it.

 

● Don't think that Kasuku will become rich because of the offering and the tithes. I am a worker. I am a hard worker. Even if it means to sell ice cream, I will put the best on it and I’ll be rich.

 

● Nothing happens by chance.

 

● Receive the grace to work.

 

● The only way to the top is by working.

 

● Principle Number Two | You reap what you sow.

 

● In Galatians 6:9, Paul says, "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not". 

 

● If you sow quarrel, you will reap quarrels. If you sow bad words from your mouth, what do you want to reap? If you sow trouble in your house, do you want to reap peace?

 

● My point is this ... Life is about cause and effect.

 

● God is the God of principles. God is not the God of chance.

 

● Principle number three | Invest before you harvest.

 

● Deposit before you withdraw.

 

● People people want to withdraw without depositing. How can it be?

 

● In which bank can you withdraw money without depositing anything?

 

● Principle number four | Give before you receive.

 

● Principle number five | Go through the process before you get the product.

 

● Principle number six | Tithe before you see heaven open

 

Second reason | Insensitivity to the needs of others

 

● The second reason why some people miss the opportunities of life is the insensitivity of the heart to the needs of others.

 

● We have two categories of people on the earth : number one : those who choose to live like needy and number two : those who live to meet others' need.

 

● May you be listed among those who meet the need of others

 

● You know Word of life that we never entertain needy here.

 

● May you be never listed among the needy.

 

● Don't be offended. That is the standard of the Word of Life.

 

● Tap into it and say, that is my portion. I won't live as a needy Church. Did I ever call you for any need?

 

● It will never happen because you are not the one who sponsors the Church.

 

● Take note of this ...

 

● The needs of others around you are opportunities for your blessing.

 

● I pray today that you will be disconnected from the needy. I pray today that you will move from the place where you live like a needy to the place where you meet the needs of others.

 

● God said to Abraham, "I will bless you and you will be a blessing".

 

● In Matthew 25 verse 35-36, the bible says,

 

Matthew 25:35  For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 

 

Matthew 25:36  Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 

 

● Do you know something? I like a man who said that money is a reward for meeting needs.

 

● All those who are businessmen, they know that it is the needs of people around them that make them to be businessmen. If you are not ready to locate the needs of others, you will be needy.

 

● A needy is not a person in need. A needy is a person not able to locate the need of people around him.

 

● And the ministry like the Word Of Life, we are a ministry to meet the needs of others. I am a pastor to meet your needs. I am not a pastor for you to meet my needs.

 

● Look at this Shunamite woman. She located the man of God. She met his needs though Elisha was not in need. She constrained him.


2Ki 4:8  And it fell on a day, that Elisha passed to Shunem, where was a great woman; and she constrained him to eat bread. And so it was, that as oft as he passed by, he turned in thither to eat bread. 

 

● Listen to me ... When you give, don't give because the Church is need. You give because you are in need.

 

● This woman was in need of a child, not the man of God.

 

● I am not called to be the one you meet my needs. Forget about it. I am there to meet your needs. So when you give, you are not meeting the needs of the Church. You are meeting your own need.

 

● Jesus told this woman Samaritan

 

● John 4:10  Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. 

 

● Don't give because the Church is in need.

 

● Your money, your offering, your tithe are not for the need of the Church. They are for your own need.

 

● The man of God never told her he was in need. When she met the need of the man of God, God met her need.

 

● When she met the need of Elisha, God met her need.

 

● Do you know why people are still needy? I better die than let you know my need. Even those who are very close to me, it is hard to know my need because my needs are provided by God himself, not by people.

 

● I want to raise a generation of pastors, of men of God who carry

dignity, not those who like carpets or doormats.

 

● If you allow the members of the Church to feed you, you will allow them to starve you.

 

● There's a family who was supporting a church somewhere in town. They said to the pastor that they will be paying the rent of the Church. One day, the pastor preached on a topic in Church and those people stopped paying the rent.

 

● God is my witness. I don't lie. This Church closed.

 

● Why? Because the sponsors said, "How can you preach about those things? We are the one who give.

 

● The Word Of Life will never close because you are not the one who sponsors the Church. The Word Of Life is a Church where Jesus is Lord. Jesus is sitting on his throne. It is not people sitting on the throne of the Church.

 

● Finally, why people don't make the most of life opportunity? Simple. Because of the insensitivity of their hearts to perceive God's servants as men of God.

 

● Watch this ...

 

● 2 Kings 4:9 And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually. 

 

● This woman was receiving Elisha as a passenger.

 

● But in verse nine, she told to her husband, "Now, I perceive..."

 

● As long as you will seek pastor Kasuku like that Congoman who is standing before you, you will never get anything from this man.

● May your eyes be opened to see the man of God as an opportunity for your blessing.

 

● Listen to those three things and take note

 

● 1- When the Shunamite perceived Elisha as a man of God, God allowed her to conceive.

 

● Your uncommon visitation depends on the perspective you have of the man

 

2- When she received Elisha as a man of God, God allowed her to receive a baby.

 

3- When she made room for the man of God, God made room for a miracle.

 

● Do you think that Elisha needed a bedroom? Elisha had access to the king.

 

● By the way, the bible says in

 

2 Chronicles 20:20, "Believe in the Lord your God, so shall you establish. Believe in his prophets, so shall you prosper"

 

● Do you know why people are struggling? Because they say, "I believe in God. I don't believe in anybody"

 

● Listen to me...

 

● In Matthew 10:41, the Bible says, "He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet will receive a prophet's reward"

 

● If you receive me as a prophet, you will get the prophet's reward. If you receive me as a Congolese who has come in Kenya to make money, you will get there in the reward of Congo.

 

● Listen to me ... When I speak a Word and you receive the Word I speak, you will get the blessing. You will get the reward because I know that I know I am called by God.

 

● My calling does not depend on somebody's feeling. Oh ! I feel like he's not a man of God. It doesn't matter. I am called by God.

 

● Be careful with my mouth it can kill you or it can give you life.

 

● If there is somebody I never joke with is my father in the Lord. Never.

 

● A father in the Lord does not bless you with his mouth. He blesses you with his heart.

 

● Do you know why the ministry is blessed? Because I left Congo with his blessing. He blessed me saying, "I bless you. Go and succeed. Go and prosper."

 

● Elisha just spoke and he said,"By next year, you will have a child" and the womb was opened.

 

● I speak over you today, "You will conceive. Where you will be is not where you are now. Some of us before the year is over, you will drive. You will have your house. You will have a job. You will be established. Your children will be established"

 

● I remember. It was in my office and I declared over those who were there, "Some of you by next year, you will drive, your children will be established". Rhoda was there in that room. She left Kenya the next year and today, she is driving her own car. Her children are now pursuing their academics.

 

● Listen to me ... The man paralytic was at the pool of Bethesda. When jesus came to him, he said, "Sir, I have no man when the water is troubled to put me into the pool. When I am coming, I have an opportunity, but I lose it"

 

● Today, you will never lose opportunities again.

 

● That business opportunity. That marriage opportunity. That relationship opportunity, you will not lose that opportunity again.

 

● Pray now ... Lord, any power of darkness making me lose opportunities, I curse it today in the name of Jesus Christ !

 

PASTOR TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment