Thursday 12 January 2023

TESTIMONY FROM 21 DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYER DAY 3 | NEW JOB ... NEW NAME ... NEW LEVEL

 


TESTIMONY FROM 21 DAYS OF FASTING & PRAYER DAY 3 | NEW JOB ... NEW NAME ... NEW LEVEL


●  SHEKINA  GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE FAMILY


●  Day 3 of fasting I have my testimony at hand


●  I remember when we began the year Pastor  showed us the verse Leviticus 9.23


●  Pastor repeated the words ... covet the blessings ... covet the blessings  


●  With this revelation, even as iI grabbed this blank cheque(instruction) , Pastor said plainly that 2022, there are many instructions than promises


●  He said, Align with instructions to see the Glory.


●  There was an instruction in Ananias that Paul needed, Moses David etc had instructions  from God.


●  So this time ,I was so much ready to heed into the instructions  and see the glory of God.


●  Pastor emphasized on being Attentive to instruction. 2023 Do not assume.


●  Back to my testimony so 3rd day of Fasting ,woke up, read the devotion and spoke to myself that I smell Christ, I am accepted in Christ ...


●  I was going for an interview  in one of the coveted hospital in my city.One of the biggest actually.


●  I had confidence  cause my Moses had already blessed me and the teaching this morning was about Favour.


●  Remember  the word from Isaiah 62.2 


●  Now, I am no longer a CNA I am a Patient Care Technician  in A PCU (progressive care unit) in a cardiovascular unit in one of the biggest hospital in my city.


●  New names... New pronunciations  😂😂😂 New title ... New work settings .. oh my Lord am grateful.


●  Isn't God amazing!!!!


● Brethren, I am so grateful to God. The glory of the Lord shall be revealed  in every area of our lives.


●  Let us just follow the instructions!


●  The catching part is when Pastor says   As sure as the Lord liveth if I am Called by God .... this excites me and grab it ...


●  God is faithful brethren


●  I pray that as we go through this season the Glory of the Lord will be revealed unto us and all flesh shall see.


My name is WONDERFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment