Saturday 31 December 2022

*CROSSOVER PRAISE | DAY 14 | SATURDAY 31-12-2022 | I WILL FINISH STRONG WITH A NEW SONG*

 


*CROSSOVER PRAISE | DAY 14 | SATURDAY 31-12-2022 | I WILL FINISH STRONG WITH A NEW SONG*


*SHILOH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE*


● Shalom Word Of Life!


● Join me singing praise to the Lord this morning ...


● You are God. From beginning to the end. There's no place for argument. You are God all by yourself !!!


*Hallelujah !!! It's the last day in the year 2022.*


● You made it, not because of your strength but by God's grace & mercy.


● The least you can do is show gratitude because He deserves the glory and praise.


● Forget not. *We have our online crossover night live from 11:00pm to 01:00am on YouTube and FaceBook @ TD KASUKU Ministries Int'l*


*PRAISE SESSION*


*THANK YOU LORD* for making me and my family to see the last day and to end the year well.


*THANK YOU LORD* ... 2022 hasn't been easy but You Have Seen me Through it All


*THANK YOU LORD*... For your supernatural protection, provision, till this last day of 2022.


*THANK YOU LORD* ... For your faithfulness when I was unfaithful


*THANK YOU LORD* for preserving us supernaturally in 2022.


*THANK YOU LORD* for confirming 2022 as my Shiloh Year. Indeed I and my family we experienced Shiloh.


*THANK YOU LORD* for using our church and our pastor to provide guidance, support, comfort, wisdom, all through the year.


*THANK YOU LORD*


*✍🏾PST TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment