Saturday 24 December 2022

CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 7 | SATURDAY 24-12-2022 | I WILL FINSIHING STRONG AND HAPPY

 


CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 7 | SATURDAY 24-12-2022 | I WILL FINSIHING STRONG AND HAPPY


● In the book of Psalms, David writes in chapter 139 verses 13 and 14, “for it was You who created my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I will praise You because I have been fearfully and wonderfully made”. 


● Fearfully when translated from the hebrew means with great reverence, heart-felt interest, and with respect. Wonderfully when translated from the hebrew means unique and set apart. 


● Fearful in this context does not mean to be literally scared or afraid.  It means that you were created with great reverence, heart-felt interest, and respect to be unique and set apart! 


● TODAY, WE WILL DIRECT OUR PRAISE TO GOD LIKE DAVID SAYING, ... I WILL PRAISE THEE FOR WHO I AM IN CHRIST.


● Father, I praise and I thank you today because in Christ,


● I'm loved, appreciated, accepted, not rejected


● I'm redeemed and I am free from any curse ( spoken, unspoken or generational )


● I am an heir of Abraham’s blessing. I'm therefore uncursable and any spoken or unspoken curse against me, God is changing it into blessing


● I am set for a destiny high above all nations of the earth ( Deu 28:1 )


● I am blessed in the city, in my workplace, in my house and everywhere ( Deu 28:3 )


● All the earth shall see that I am really and effectively blessed by you ( Deu 28:10 )



✍️ Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment