Friday 23 December 2022

CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 6 | FRIDAY 23-12-2022 | I WILL FINSIHING STRONG AND GREAT

 


CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 6 | FRIDAY 23-12-2022 | I WILL FINSIHING STRONG AND GREAT


● Shiloh Greetings and Shalom Word Of Life!


● Anyone can begin a marathon. Only champions finish them. Everyone experiences adversity. Only those who stay strong to the finish are rewarded.


● I do not know how 2022 has been for you but I have a good news for you ...YOU WILL FINISH GREAT


● Job 8:7 says, "Even if your beginning was small, your end will be very great." (NLV)


● IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST...


● I THANK YOU MY GOD ... I will finish well and strong ( Job 8:7)


● I THANK YOU MY GOD ... My end of the year 2020 will be greater than the beginning ( Job 42:12)


● I THANK YOU MY GOD ... I won't miscarry your plan for my life. ( Exo 23:26)


● I THANK YOU MY GOD ... Any demonic plan intended to frustrate God's plan for my life is averted ( Rev 12:11)


● I THANK YOU MY GOD ... My expectation shall be fulfiled and will not turn into frustration ( Prov 24:14) 


● I THANK YOU MY GOD ... Those expecting  my destruction at the end of this year shall be surprised by my promotion ( Isa 52:13)


● I THANK YOU MY GOD ... Every evil mark of failure, shame, reproach and death upon  my  life is  wiped  off  by the mark of the blood of Jesus in me ( Gal  6:17)


● I THANK YOU MY GOD ... Where the enemy says there is no way, You will arise and make a way for me ( Isa 43:19)


✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment