Thursday 22 December 2022

CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 5 | THURSDAY 22-12-2022 | I WILL FINSIHING STRONG AND STRESS-FREE*



 *CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 5 | THURSDAY 22-12-2022 | I WILL FINSIHING STRONG AND STRESS-FREE*


*Happy Thursday, Shalom and Shiloh Greetings Word Of Life !*


● I don't know what you are going through, but the Lord is telling me to tell you, *RELAX*


*RELAX* because God cares for you. *( 1 Peter 5:7 ).*


*RELAX* because God remembers you. *( Isaiah 43:18 ).*


*RELAX* because God is with you. *( Deut 8:11 )*


*RELAX* because God is in control *( Job 37:15 )*


*IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I COMMAND STRESS TO BE BROKEN AND DESTROYED IN YOU. I COMMAND YOUR MIND AND SOUL TO RELAX and ENGAGE PRAISE...*


*Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ,...*


● No matter what lies ahead, *I praise you* because you are faithful.


● No matter how hot the fiery trial may be, *I praise you* because You are with me and will deliver me in it or from it.


*I praise you* today for your mercy that spared me from your anger when I deserved it.


*I praise you* for your grace that gives me good things when I don't deserve them.


*I praise you* for your faithfulness even when you I am faithless.


*I praise you* for your unconditional love even when I was unlovable.


*I praise you* for your forgiveness covers my sin and frees me from condemnation.


*I praise you* for when things seem out of control for me, You are always and still in control.


✍️ *Pst TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment