Wednesday 21 December 2022

CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 4 | WEDNESDAY 21-12-2022 | I WILL FINSIHING STRONG IN VICTORY

 


CROSSOVER PRAISE DAY 4 | WEDNESDAY 21-12-2022 | I WILL FINSIHING STRONG IN VICTORY


● Shiloh Greetings and Shalom Word Of Life !

● 4 reasons to believe that you will finish strong in victory

● 1 / ANYTIME PRAISE GOES UP, GOD'S PRESENCE COMES DOWN (Psalm 22:3).

● 2 / In the midst of demonic attacks and depression, praise casts out demons and evil spirits. ( 1 Samuel 16:23)

● 3 / When you’re in hurtful situations (bad mood, irritated,...), begin praising God. You’ll be amazed at how the atmosphere changes. ( Acts 16:25-26)

● 4 / In the midst of battle, praise causes confusion in the camp of the enemies. ( 2 Chr 20:22)

VICTORY PRAISE

I praise you today in 2022 because ...

● Every enchantment, assigned for my downfall failed.

● The effects and operation of evil forces around my house failed,

● Every form of evil progress and unfulfilled dreams failed.

● Every form of limitation in my life failed

● Any satanic threat, to my existence was wiped out.

● Sudden destruction against me failed

● Any power assigned to make me take foolish risks or foolish decision failed.

● Miracles, that surpass explanations were my portion.

● I'M MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH CHRIST WHO DIED FOR ME

✍ Pst T.D. KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment