Sunday 25 December 2022

● SUNDAY, 25 DECEMBER 2022 | CHRISTMAS SUNDAY SERVICE

 


● SUNDAY, 25 DECEMBER 2022 | CHRISTMAS SUNDAY SERVICE


● MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL !


● What are we celebrating today ? 


● Let it be clear to all that Christmas is not Jesus' birthday. No. Christmas is the celebration of the incarnation of God. 


● It is written in John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us ..."


● WHY INCARNATION?


● By taking human flesh ...


● 1 | Jesus Christ took all my infirmities and my diseases to give me perfect health. ( Matthew 8:17 )


● 2 | Jesus Christ became poor to make me rich. ( 2 Corinthians 8:9 )


● 3 | Jesus Christ took our humanity with all its weaknesses and gave us his divinity with all his power. ( Galatians 2:20 )


● 4 | Jesus took our curses and became a curse for us to carry God's blessings ( Galatians 3:13-14 )


● CHRISTMAS PRAISE


● Jesus, thank you for taking my infirmities ...I refuse to carry what Jesus has already carried on the cross.


● Jesus, thank you for my spiritual, emotional, mental and physical health!


● Jesus, thank you for taking my poverty ...In your Name, I refuse poverty and lack in all its forms and I embrace my wealth and prosperity!


● Jesus, thank you for taking my curses... In your Name I declare I am irreversibly blessed 


● Jesus, thank you  for the life of God in me. I have his nature. I have his capacity.


● Karibu Christmas Service @ MARBLE ARCH HOTEL


✍🏽Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment