Saturday 29 December 2018

SATURDAY 29.12.2018 ... DAY 20 ... 2019 IS MY YEAR



From Scriptures, each year is ordained by God to be a year of change of level 
Read Esther 2:12

IN 2019, stagnation is not permitted and will never be your portion IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

From Scriptures, each month is ordained by God to be a fruitful month Read Revelation 22:2

IN 2019, not one month is permitted to be fruitless IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. 

From Scriptures, each day is ordained by God to be a day of goodness and mercy 
Read Psalm 23:6

IN 2019, you will not follow wrong people. You will follow the Lord and those who follow the Lord then goodness and mercy shall follow you as your shadow IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. 

SPEAK TO GOD ABOUT 2019 AND SPEAK TO YOUR YEAR 2019

- In 2019, I will not stagnate (spiritually, emotionally, financially, materially, intellectually, ...). I will make progress IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST! 

- In 2019, I will not be barren. No more fruitless effort. No more fruitless investment. No more waste. I will be fruitful IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST! 

- In 2019, I will not follow wrong people. I will not chase after money, sex or the things of this world. I will follow the Lord and favor will follow me IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !


So shall it be
Jesus is Lord
Pastor TD KASUKU
WLC INT'L
NAIROBI/KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment