Sunday 15 April 2018

SUNDAY 15 APRIL 2018 ... DEDICATION PRAYER OF THE WEEK

DEDICATION PRAYER OF THE WEEK
... SUNDAY 15 APRIL 2018 ...


IT IS WRITTEN

Numbers 26:65 “The LORD had said, "They must all die in the desert." The only ones left were Caleb (son of Jephunneh) and Joshua (son of Nun).

WE PRAY TO DEDICATE THE WEEK TO THE LORD

DECLARATION 1 : My God my father this week, 

I stand on your word today and I declare I will not die in the desert like anybody. Like Joshua and Caleb I choose to believe in you, in your power, in your Word and your promise concerning me, my church, my family, my business and my loved ones IN THE NAME OF JESUS-CHRIST!!!

DECLARATION 2 : My God my father  this week, 

Your word says in Psalms 91:7-8 “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.”

Therefore, I declare and I decree supernatural exemption for me, my church, my family, my business and my loved ones. A thousand shall fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come nigh me IN THE NAME OF JESUS-CHRIST!!!

DECLARATION 3 : My God my father this week, 

Caleb your servant was 85 years old but was still vigorous because your promise supernaturally preserved and kept him far from sickness, infection, disease, premature death and any other misfortune.

Joshua 14:10-11 "So look at me. The LORD has kept me alive as he promised. It’s been 45 years since Israel wandered in the desert when the LORD made this promise to Moses. So now look at me today. I’m 85 years old. 11 As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now for war, both to go out and to come in.

Therefore today, I declare and I decree supernatural preservation of my body against any attack of the evil one, sickness, accident, premature death or any kind of harm or misfortune until I get to the fullness of your promise for my life IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!

DECLARATION 4 : My God my father this week, 

In Egypt, there was the plague of darkness but in Goshen there was light. In Egypt there was death but in Goshen there was life because of your presence and the covenant sealed by the blood of the lamb.

Therefore today, I declare and I decree by the virtue of the precious blood of Jesus Christ that me, my church, my family, my business, my loved ones are supernaturally covered and sheltered under the covering of your covenant.

I declare and I decree also we are exempted from the global economic crisis, the epidemics, the earthquakes or any plague striking the world today IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!

DECLARATION 5 : My God my father this week, 

You say in your Word in Numbers 14:24 “My servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him and hath followed Me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went, and his seed shall possess it."

I say no to the spirit of the world. I say no to the spirit of unbelief. I say no to being conformed with the world. I say no to doubting your Word. I say no to disobeying your instructions.

I therefore pray you to fill me with your Spirit as your Word says ”the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD” (Isaiah 11:2) IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!

DECLARATION 6 : My God my father this week, 

Thank you for hearing and answering me today in Jesus Precious Name

Amen !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment