Thursday 26 April 2018

NO MORE EXCUSES ... DAY 6 ... I HAVE NO EXCUSES

THURSDAY 26 APRIL 2018



Paul says in Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Peter says in 2 Peter 1:3 "His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue"

Whatsoever the Lord calls you to do or to be, he will also equip you accordingly for it. The Lord cannot call you to something he has not equipped you to. 

My friend, you have no excuse to live a life below what God has called you to. You have no excuse to not live what you have been born for. If ever it happens to you, you are the only one to blame.

PRAY WITH ME TODAY ...

God has called me to fly high as an eagle. I have no excuses to roll down as a chicken.

Jeremiah 48:40 "For thus saith the Lord ; Behold, he shall fly as an eagle, and shall spread his wings over Moab."

God has called me to excellence. I have no excuses to be comfortable  in mediocrity.

Daniel 6:3 "Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm."

God has called me to blessing. I have no excuses to live in curse.

Ephesians 1:3 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:'

God has called me to be great. I have no excuses to be small.

Genesis 12:2 "I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing'

God has called me to glory. I have no excuses to live in shame.

2 Peter 1:3 "According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue"

God has called me to dominion. I have no excuses to live in frustration.

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

God has called me to be the head. I have no excuses to be the tail.

Deuteronomy 28:13 "And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them,"

God has called me to lend. I have no excuses to borrow.

Deuteronomy 28:12 "The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow."

God has called me to be fruitful. I have no excuses to be barren.

Genesis 1:28 "God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.,"

God has called me to be holy. I have no excuses to be unholy.

1 Peter 1:15 "But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation"

God has called me to be above. I have no excuses to be beneath.

Deuteronomy 28:1 " And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth"

God has called me to be a giver. I have no excuses to be a beggar.

Psalm 37:25 "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."

God has called me to love. I have no excuses to hate.

1 John 2:10 "He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him."

God has called me to be rich. I have no excuses to be poor.

2 Corinthians 8:9 ,"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich."

God has called me to be successful. I have no excuses to be a failure.

Joshua 1:8 "This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."

God has called me to be like him. I have no excuses to be anything less.

1 John 4:17 "...as he is, so are we in this world."

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !
SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD!



Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
NAIROBI/KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment