Sunday 4 March 2018

20 PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS OVER MY "ARISE AND SHINE" WEEK

20 PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS OVER MY "ARISE AND SHINE" WEEK
   



DECLARATION 1 

Isaiah 60 Verse 1 This week I DECLARE, “I arise, I shine, for my light has come, and the glory of God rises upon me ”


DECLARATION 2 

Isaiah 60 Verse 2  This week I DECLARE, “Even if darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon me and his glory appears over me”.


DECLARATION 3

Isaiah 60 Verse 3 This week I DECLARE, “All nations will come to my light, and mighty kings will come to see my radiance”.


DECLARATION 4

Isaiah 60 Verse 4 This week I DECLARE, "I Lift up my eyes and look about me: All assemble and come to me; my blessings  come from afar, and are carried on the arm."


DECLARATION 5

Isaiah 60 Verse 5 This week I DECLARE, I will look and be radiant, my heart will throb, thrill and swell with joy; because the wealth on the seas will be brought to me, to me the riches of the nations will come.

DECLARATION 6

Isaiah 60 Verse 6 This week I DECLARE, Vast caravans of camels will converge on me, the camels of Midian and Ephah. The people of Sheba will bring gold and frankincense and will come worshiping my God.


DECLARATION 7 

Isaiah 60 Verse 7 This week I DECLARE, The flocks of Kedar will be given to me, and the rams of Nebaioth will serve me and be ready for my need. They will be sacrificed as acceptable offerings on the altar of my God, so the temple of my God will be beautiful.


DECLARATION 8

Isaiah 60 Verse 8-9 This week I DECLARE, “Who are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their nests?  Surely the islands look to my God; in the lead are the ships of Tarshish, bringing my sons from afar, with their silver and gold, to the honor of the Lord my God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed me with splendor.

DECLARATION 9

Isaiah 60 Verse 10 This week I DECLARE, “Foreigners will rebuild my walls, and their kings will serve me. Though in anger my God struck me, in favor God will show me his compassion”.


DECLARATION 10

Isaiah 60 Verse 11 This week I DECLARE, “My gates will stay open day and night to receive the wealth of many lands. The kings of the world will be led as captives in a victory procession.

DECLARATION 11 

Isaiah 60 Verse 12 This week I DECLARE, “The nation or kingdom that will refuse to serve me will perish; such nations will be completely waste.


DECLARATION 12 

Isaiah 60 Verse 13 This week I DECLARE, “The glory of Lebanon will come to me, the pine, the fir and the cypress together, to beautify the place of the sanctuary of my God and my God will glorify the place where his feet rest.


DECLARATION 13 

Isaiah 60 Verse 14 This week I DECLARE, “The descendants of my oppressors, the sons of those who were cruel to me, will come bowing before me. All who despise me will bow down at my feet and will call me the City of the Lord, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.


DECLARATION 14 

Isaiah 60 Verse 15 This week I DECLARE, “Although I have been forsaken, rejected, despised and hated, with no one helping me, my God will make me a source of everlasting pride, beautiful forever and the joy of all generations.


DECLARATION 15 

Isaiah 60 Verse 16 This week I DECLARE, “Powerful kings and mighty nations will satisfy my every need as though I were a child nursing at the breast of a queen. Then I will know that the Lord is my Savior, my Redeemer, my Defender and the Mighty One of Jacob.


DECLARATION 16 

Isaiah 60 Verse 17 This week I DECLARE, “My God will give me only the best – no more hand-me downs! He will exchange my bronze for gold, my iron for silver, my wood for bronze, and my stones for iron. God will make peace my governor and righteousness my ruler.


DECLARATION 17 

Isaiah 60 Verse 18 This week I DECLARE, “There’ll be no more stories of crime on my land. Violence will disappear from my land (house, family, office…); the desolation and destruction of war will end. Salvation will surround me like city walls, and praise will be on the lips of all who enter there


DECLARATION 18 

Isaiah 60 Verse 19 This week I DECLARE, “The sun will no more be my light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on me, for the Lord will be my everlasting light, and my God will be my glory.


DECLARATION 19 

Isaiah 60 Verse 20 This week I DECLARE, “My sun will never set again, and my moon will not go down more for the Lord will be my everlasting light, and my days of sorrow and sadness will end.


DECLARATION 20 

Isaiah 60 Verse 21 This week I DECLARE , “All my people will be righteous and they will possess the land forever (live in permanent possession). They are the shoot my God has planted, the work of his hands, for the display of his splendor.

Isaiah 60 Verse 22 This week I DECLARE, The least of me will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation. My God, the Lord; in its time will do this swiftly.”


IN JESUS NAME!!!

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment