Tuesday 13 February 2018

WHO IS JESUS CHRIST ? ... DAY 12... THE MYSTERY OF JESUS' TRANSFIGURATION

TUESDAY 13.02.2018
:: THE MYSTERY OF JESUS' TRANSFIGURATION ::



In Matthew 17:3, the Bible says,
- “And behold, Moses and Elijah appeared to them, talking with Yeshua.”

As we read this text about Jesus' transfiguration, the question is: "What was common between Moses, Elijah and Jesus Christ ?"

The answer is simple : "You will never find either of these three person’s bodies, bones, or graves."

Let us confirm it in Scriptures

• MOSES • 

In Deuteronomy 34:6, the Bible says, 
- “Then He (God) buried him (Moses) in the valley in the land of Moab — but no one knows of his burial place to this day.” (Also reference Jude 1:9)

• ELIJAH • 

In 2nd Kings 2:11 it is written,
- “As they were walking along and talking, behold, a chariot of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them, and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.”

• JESUS CHRIST •

In Matthew 28:5-6 we read this, 
“Do not be afraid, for I know you are looking for Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen, just as He said.”
= = PRAYER = PRAYER = PRAYER = = 

PRAYER 1 | Any curse causeless shall not stand in my life. I revoke it today in the name of Jesus Christ 

Pray with Proverbs 26:2 and Acts 28:18


PRAYER 2 | The prince of this world has nothing in me. Therefore, his works against me are brought to nought in the Name of Jesus Christ !

Pray with John 14:30


PRAYER 3 | Devil, you will not succeed to take away my life in the midst of my years. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I'm committed to serve the Lord all the days of my life and the Lord will fulfil all my days on this earth.

Pray with Exodus 23:26


PRAYER 4 | Every gathering of evil planning to harm my life and the life of my loved ones is aborted today

Pray with Isaiah 8:10 



SO SHALL IT BE
πŸ”ƒπŸ”ƒπŸ”ƒπŸ”ƒπŸ”ƒπŸ”ƒπŸ”ƒπŸ”ƒπŸ”ƒ
JESUS IS LORD


Pasteur TD KASUKU KK
THE WORD OF LIFE CHURCH INT'L
Nairobi / Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment