Sunday 21 January 2018

PRAYERS OF CONQUEST 2018 ... DAY 11 ... "GO FORWARD"

SUNDAY 21 JANUARY 2017
"... GO FORWARD ...



Welcome to this new week the Lord has granted us by his grace. THIS WEEK GOD SAYS TO YOU "... GO FORWARD ...
Exodus 14:15 "And the LORD said to Moses, Why cry you to me? speak to the children of Israel, that they go forward"
No matter the obstacles the enemy puts your way, no matter the fear controlling and assaulting you, no matter the shaky  or uncertain environment you find yourself in, the Lord says to you just 2 words, "GO FORWARD".

Do not be intimidated by the height of Goliath. Go forward
Do not be intimidated by the Red Sea ahead of you. Go forward
Do not be intimidated by the Jordan ahead of you. Go forward.

Why to go forward? 
Because it is an instruction from the Lord. 
Why again ? Because it is only when you will go forward that the Red Sea and the Jordan will part. It is only when you will go forward that Goliath will fall down.

With faith in your heart and from your mouth, decree what you expect the Father to do for you this week.

WEEKLY PRAISE-PROPHETIC DECREES

THIS WEEK, 

1) I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because it is written,


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13).

2) I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because it is written,


"God has not given me a spirit of fear. He gives me power, love, and self-discipline" (2 Timothy 1:7 ESV).

3) I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because it is written, 


"The LORD causes my enemies who rise against me to be defeated before my face; they come out against me one way and flee before me seven ways (Deuteronomy 28:7).

4) I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because it is written, 


"I will press on, that I may lay hold of that which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me" (Philippians 3:12)

5) I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because my past will not hold me back for it is written,


"I will forget those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, (Philippians 3:13)

6) I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because it is written, 


"I will press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 3:14).

7) I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because it is written,


"By the Power of the Holy Ghost, every obstacle to my uncommon breakthrough shall be cleared away" (Isaiah 57:14)

8) I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because it is written,


"The Egyptians I see today, I will never see them again." (Exodus 14:13) 

9) I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because fear will not hold me back because it is written,

"God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." (2Timothy 1:7) 

10I DECREE AND I THANK YOU FATHER because this week is my breakthrough week, my go-forward week, my go-ahead week, my press-toward week, my keep-on-moving week, ...



IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !
SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD!

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
NAIROBI/KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment