Monday 29 January 2018

PRAYER OF CONQUEST 2018 ...DAY ... CONQUER YOUR MOUTH ...

MONDAY 29.01.2018
DAY 19
"CONQUER YOUR MOUTH"



The Word says today in James 1:19
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath"
PRAYER  

😤 My God my Father,


I pray that you grant me the grace to be a good listener so I can be an effective speaker.

James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:


😤 My God my Father,

I pray that you grant me the grace of self-control over my mouth and my tongue thereby keeping my soul from unnecessary trouble, calamity, disaster or death.
Proverbs 21:23 Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

😤 My God my Father,

I pray that you grant me wisdom to know when to open my mouth, why to open it and when to close it so that my soul should not sin against you.
Proverbs 10:19 In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips [is] wise.

😤 My God my Father,

Take control of my mouth and use it only for your glory. If not for your glory, I pray that you keep it closed, shut and sealed.
Psalms 141:3 Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
Proverbs 17:28 … he that shutteth his lips [is esteemed] a man of understanding.

😤 My God my Father,

I pray that every sinful feeling of anger, bitterness, jealousy, and resentment in me be crucified and burned. Purify my heart so that my mouth will also be pure.
Proverbs 17:27 Whoever has knowledge controls his words, and a person who has understanding is even-tempered.

😤 My God my Father,

I dedicate and devote my mouth to you today. In the Name of Jesus, I declare and I decree that the words of my mouth will never be a trap to me nor cause trouble to me or embarrass me. Baptize me with wisdom from above to be able to make it.
Luke 20:20 And they watched [him], and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.
SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International



No comments:

Post a Comment