Thursday 30 November 2017

21 HOURS EMMAUS EXPERIENCE DAY ,,, DAY 10... "THE OMNIPRESENT GOD"

THURSDAY 30.11.2017
"THE OMNIPRESENT GOD"



TOday we will focus our praise on THE OMNIPRESENCE OF GOD. 

I. WHAT DOES OMNIPRESENCE MEAN ?

Omnipresence means all-present. This term means that God is capable of being everywhere at the same time. It means his divine presence encompasses the whole of the universe. There is no location where he does not inhabit. This should not be confused with pantheism, which suggests that God is synonymous with the universe itself; instead, omnipresence indicates that God is distinct from the universe, but inhabits the entirety of it. He is everywhere at once.

IN Psalms 139:7, David says, 
"Where can I go to get away from your Spirit? Where can I run to get away from you? 8  If I go up to heaven, you are there. If I make my bed in hell, you are there. 9 If I climb upward on the rays of the morning sun or land on the most distant shore of the sea where the sun sets, 10 even there your hand would guide me and your right hand would hold on to me."

II. WHAT DOES IT IMPLY TO US ?

- We have nothing to fear
- We should live in holiness and in the fear of God instead of the fear of men
- We should never commit Jonah's mistake who thought that he could flee from the Omnipresent God
- We should always consult God  and do nothing without his presence with us


🔃 ðŸ”ƒ ðŸ”ƒ ðŸ”ƒ1 hour PRAISE🔃 ðŸ”ƒ ðŸ”ƒ ðŸ”ƒ 



For one hour, let us praise God as we focus on 12 ASPECTS OF HIS OMNIPRESENCE


1# He is present to be with us, to accompany us, to fellowship with us.

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.


2# He is present to go ahead of us, to show us the way, to level the obstacles on the way, ...

Isaiah 45:2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3# He is present to be around us, to protect us, to defend us, to watch over us ...

Psalms 125:2 As the mountains [are] round about Jerusalem, so the LORD [is] round about his people from henceforth even for ever.

4# He is present when we go through fire, water and the valley of the shadow of death

Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
Psalms 23:4 "Even though I walk through the dark valley of death, because you are with me, I fear no harm. Your rod and your staff give me courage."


5# He is present when anyone else forsakes or deserts us

2 Timothy 4:16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all [men] forsook me: [I pray God] that it may not be laid to their charge. 17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. 18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

6# He is present to comfort and to help the discouraged, the worried, the hopeless, the helpless

Psalm 34:18 "The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Hebrews 13:5-6 “I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,” so that we confidently say, “THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID.

7# He is present to hear and answer our prayers

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

8# He is present to heal, to do miracles, signs and wonders, ...

Luke 5:17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was [present] to heal them.


9# He is present to make the difference, to favor us, to give us grace in the sight of our peers, to make us successful, ...

Genesis 39:2 The LORD was with Joseph, so he became a successful man. He worked in the house of his Egyptian master”  
Genesis 39:21 “But the LORD was with Joseph and showed him mercy, and gave him favor in the sight of the keeper of the prison”  
Exodus 33:16 For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? [is it] not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that [are] upon the face of the earth.

10# He is present to give us rest

Exodus 33:14 He said, "My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest."

11# He is present to deliver us and to save us

Jeremiah 15:20 And I will make thee unto this people a fortified brazen wall, and they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee, for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee," saith the LORD. 21  "And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible."


12# He is present to show forth his glory through us and make us the envy to the world and the unbelievers.

Zechariah 8:23 This is what the LORD of Armies says: In those days ten people from every language found among the nations will take hold of the clothes of a Jew. They will say, "Let us go with you because we have heard that GOD is with you."



IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !
JESUS IS LORD !

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment