Monday 25 September 2017

40 DAYS AT JESUS' FEET MIRACLE 10 "DESTROYING THE STRONGHOLD OF PRIDE, REBELLION AND GREED"

MONDAY 25.09.2017
MIRACLE 10 : JESUS HEALS 10 LEPERS
TEXT : LUKE 17:12-19


TODAY'S MIRACLE IS A WELL-KNOWN MIRACLE OF TEN LEPERS HEALED JUST BY OBEING JESUS' INSTRUCTION TO GO AND SHOW THEMSELVES TO THE PRIEST. THOUGH THEY WERE ALL HEALED, ONLY ONE WAS MADE WHOLE BECAUSE HE CAME BACK TO GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD.

TODAY, THE LORD WILL BREAK THE STRONGHOLD OF PRIDE, REBELLION AND GREED TO SET SOMEONE FREE FROM LEPROSY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!

KEY STATEMENT

"Jesus told the lepers "GO AND SHEW YOURSELVES TO THE PRIEST ". 

Why this instruction ? Jesus wanted to deal with pride and rebellion in the heart before leprosy could depart from them. 

Scriptures confirm that leprosy is a plague directly connected to rebellion (resisting and opposing goldly authorities), pride (refusal to submit to authorities) and greed (obsessive love of money)

PRIDE - Mary the sister of Moses was punished with leper for criticizing Moses her leader (Numbers 12:14)

REBELLION - Uzaiah was made a leper by divine punishment for confronting the authority and the leadership of the high priest Azariah (2 Chronicles 26:20-21)

GREED - Gehazi was a leper by divine punishment for cheating on his leader (2 Kings 5 : 27)

By obeying Jesus' instruction, all the ten lepers were healed. By returning to Jesus to give thanks, only one was not only healed but made whole.

5 PRAYER POINTS FOR LEPROSY CLEANSING

🙏 PRAYER 1 : If there is a spirit of pride and rebellion in you, pray God for forgiveness and pray for a humble and obedient heart.
My God my Father, I come before your throne of grace to rebuke and curse any root of pride and rebellion in my heart today in the Name of Jesus Christ. 
Read and pray with Proverbs 29:23

🙏 PRAYER 2 : If it happens to you to criticize your spiritual authorities, pray and ask God to forgive you and to grant you a sonship heart.
My God my Father, have mercy on me and forgive my hypercritical, comparative and judgmental attitudes, thoughts and speeches toward others (my pastor, my husband, my wife, my children, my family members, …) in the Name of Jesus Christ !
Read and pray with Romans 14:10.13 

🙏 PRAYER 3 : If it happens to you to have in you a spirit of greed, pray and ask God to forgive you and grant you the grace of contentment.
“Father God I repent and renounce all sins for idolatry, addictions, cravings, greed - including love of money and possessions, gluttony, and (Name the things written down). I renounce all gods, fleshly wants, desires and activities and proclaim that Jesus Christ is my one and only God, Lord and Saviour. 
Read and pray with Ephesians 5:3; Ephesians 5:5; Colossians 3:5

🙏 PRAYER 4 : If it happens to you to be stubborn and prone to oppose your spiritual authorities, pray and ask God to forgive and have mercy on you.
My God my Father, I am argumentative and I always think my way is the right way, the only way and the best way. Have mercy on me and forgive me today in the name of Jesus Christ !!!
Read and pray with 1 Corinthians 11:16; 3 John 1:9; Proverbs 12:15; Proverbs 16:25

🙏 PRAYER 5 : If it happens to you to be ungrateful, pray and ask God to forgive you.

Read and pray with Psalms 100:4; Romans 1:21; Colossians 3:15
IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !
JESUS IS LORD !


Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment