Sunday 6 August 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DOMINION ⏪ DAY 6 "DOMINION OVER STRESS"


Today Sunday 6, 2017 is ...Day 218. After today there are 147 days remaining in this year.


The Word says today in Philippians 4:6
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

A stress free life can be defined as a life not causing or feeling any stress, not nervous, not anxious, not perplex, not disturbed, not agitated, not fearful, but rather a life permanently calm, relaxed, peaceful and confident.

One thing is to wish a thing another thing is to know the road leading to it. 

Here are 4 simple tips that lead to a stress-free life

1st tip : Don't carry what God wants you to cast
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

2nd tip : Don't remember what God wants you to forget
Isaiah 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
3rd tip : Don't forget what God wants you to remember

🔃 Don't forget the Lord
Deuteronomy 8:11 Be careful that you don’t forget the LORD your God. Don’t fail to obey his commands, rules, and laws that I’m giving you today.

🔃 Don't forget his benefits
Psalms 103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits (the good things he has done):
🔃 Don't forget to do good things (hospitality, liberality,...)
Hebrews 13:2 Don’t forget to show hospitality to believers you don’t know. By doing this some believers have shown hospitality to angels without being aware of it.
Hebrews 13:16 Don’t forget to do good things for others and to share what you have with them. These are the kinds of sacrifices that please God.
🔃 Don't forget his promises (his Word)
Deuteronomy 4:23 Be careful that you don’t forget the promise that the LORD your God made to you. Don’t make your own carved idols or statues that represent anything the LORD your God has forbidden.

4th tip : Don't love what God wants you to hate and don't hate what God wants you to love
Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, [even] thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

PRAYER

Let us pray the Lord for the grace to have dominion over stress.

😤 My God my Father,

I believe that you are a caring God. I believe that you are my Helper.

I therefore refuse from henceforth to carry what you want me to cast. I cast all my worries (about my family, my finances, my future, ...) upon you for you care for me.

Philippians 4:6 ; Hebrews 13:6

😤 My God my Father, 

Help me to free my memory from anything you want me to forget. I pray that you help me to remember kindnesses not the disappointments, the regard not the disregard, the helpfulness not the hurt In the Name of Jesus Christ !!!

Genesis 41:51; Isaiah 46:9

😤 My God my Father, 

I pray that by your Holy Spirit you bless me with an unforgetful memory. Help me to always remember your goodness, your mercy, your benefits, your works, your promises.

John 14:26

😤 My God my Father, 

I pray that you give me an heart that loves what you love and hates what you hate. I pray for your grace to love sinners as you love them but to hate sin as you hate it.

Hebrews 1:9
SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

No comments:

Post a Comment