Saturday 5 August 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DOMINION ⏪ DAY 5 "DOMINION OVER SEX"


Today Saturday 5, 2017 is ...Day 217. After today there are 148 days remaining in this year.


The Word says today in Proverbs 21: 16 "Wisdom will also save you from an adulterous woman, from a loose woman with her smooth talk"


PRAYER


Let us pray the Lord for the grace to have dominion over sex.


😤 My God my Father,

Grant me your wisdom which will enable to be delivered from the net and snare of sexual immorality. Let the exposure of your Light shine forth to expel and expose any [device] of darkness IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

Proverbs 2: 16-17; Proverbs 6:23

😤 My God my Father, 

I cancel and destroy any illegal spoken covenant or vow. By your Spirit, turn any sweetness and pleasure of sexual sin into bitterness in my heart IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Proverbs 6: 24; Proverbs 7:4; Proverbs 7:21-22; Proverbs 21: 16

😤 My God my Father, 

By the power of your Spirit, disconnect me and deintoxicate my soul from any soul tie, any emotional tie, any sensual tie, any sexual tie IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Proverbs 5:20


😤 My God my Father, 

Grant me courage and boldness to destroy any object (perfume, garment, ...) which trigger my emotions, my memory and my feelings and keep me slave of sexual sin. I declare all those things of non effect and powerless from now on IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Proverbs 20:16

😤 My God my Father, 

I engage the blood of Jesus Christ to deliver me from any demonic trap, demonic pit no matter how deep it might be. Open my eyes of understanding and bring my soul and spirit out of the pit of the devil IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Proverbs 22:14; Proverbs 23:27; Proverbs 23:28; Zechariah 9:11; Psalm 107:20; Matthew 15:14; Luke 6:39; Isaiah 51:14 

😤 My God my Father,

By the supreme sacrifice of the death of Christ, grant me your strength to be disconnected, to get out my memory and to block every way leading to those immoral relationships (internet, phone,...). 

Holy Spirit, take control, take charge and cause my conscience to be sensitive to your voice today IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME!!!

Proverbs 30:20

😤 My God my Father,

I plead your mercy upon me. Forgive me and deliver me from the curse of sexual sin. By the power of your love, take away your wrath upon me IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Proverbs 22:14

😤 My God my Father, 

Establish the fear of God in my heart. Establish the hatred of sin in my heart. Make sin disgusting to me. Provide a supernatural way of escape for me IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Ecclesiastes 7:26; Psalms 107:18

😤 My God my Father, 

I pray for the children born out of the wedlock. They are innocent. Bless them IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Judges 11:2

😤 My God my Father, 

Today I receive Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord, Bring me back to my senses and cause me to arise and serve you and only you them IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Jeremiah 16:16; Luke 15:17; Luke 15:20

😤 My God my Father,

I declare and decree today the end of any evil, sexual, immoral and adulterous relationship IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Ezra 10:19

😤 My God my Father, 

From now on I vow and covenant to be faithful to my wife/husband. I therefore declare and decree "My beloved is mine, and I am his; and seal with the blood of JESUS PRECIOUS NAME !!!

Song of Solomon 2:15-16

SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

No comments:

Post a Comment