Tuesday 8 August 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DOMINION ⏪ DAY 8 "CHOOSE TO STAND IN THE MIDST OFTHE GROUND"


Today Tuesday 8, 2017 is ... Day 220. After today there are 145 days remaining in this year.

The Word says today in 2 Samuel 23:11-12 (KJV)
11 And after him was Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were gathered together into a troop, where was a piece of ground full of lentiles: and the people fled from the Philistines.
12 But HE STOOD IN THE MIDST OF THE GROUND, AND DEFENDED IT, and slew the Philistines: and the LORD wrought a great victory. 

WE PRAY 


😤 My God my Father,

I know I am not alone in this battle. I know you will never leave and forsake me. I know this battle is not mine but yours. Receive all the glory and honor IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !!!
2 Chronicles 20:15 And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle [is] not yours, but God’s.
2 Timothy 4:17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and [that] all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.


😤 My God my Father,

The same way you have anointed Shammah to stand in the midst of the ground and defend his territory, I pray that you anoint me with strength, boldness, courage and confidence to stand and fight IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !!!

Nehemiah 4:14 … Fight for your brethren, your sons, and your daughters, your wives, and your houses.


😤 My God my Father,

I pray you grant me grace to stand and fight where everyone flees; to persevere where everyone quits; to be loyal where everywhere compromises; to trust you where everyone bribes; to be thankful where everyone complains . . . Let it be so IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !!! 
2 Samuel 23:11-12 (KJV) … and the people fled from the Philistines. But HE STOOD IN THE MIDST OF THE GROUND, AND DEFENDED IT, and slew the Philistines: and the LORD wrought a great victory.

😤 My God my Father,

My God My Father, according to your Word, I believe that you are for me, my house, my family, my loved ones a wall of fire. I believe I am too surrounded with horses and chariots of fire to be threatened by the enemy. Therefore I declare and I decree no matter the battle I’m not only conqueror but more than conqueror IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !!! 
2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain [was] full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
Zechariah 2:5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.
Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
  

😤 My God my Father,

As your priest I stand on the ground of the altar of the supreme sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Calvary and I declare from now on that any Philistine who will dare to draw near and attack my territory (family, finance, ministry, children, …) will be thundered, discomfited and smitten IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !!!

1 Samuel 7:10 And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the LORD thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel.
SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 

Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

No comments:

Post a Comment