Friday 18 August 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DOMINION ⏪ DAY 18 "THE DOMINION OF BLESSING"


WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE BLESSING ?

THE BIBLE SAYS in Numbers 6:24-26
"The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace."

According to the context in which the word "blessing" is used, blessing means 4 different things :

1st meaning :) Blessing as the supernatural empowerement a man in a personal covenant with God is endued to have access to wealth, to get wealth and to become a sorrow-free rich.
Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for [it is] he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day.
2nd meaning :) Blessing as the legal right a son has to be the legal successor,  legal career and legal heir of the father's legacy. Such blessing  is irreversible as we see it when Isaac blessed Jacob instead of Esau. 

In Genesis 27:36 and 38, Esau required from his father another blessing in store for him saying,
"Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me? Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, [even] me also, O my father."
But Isaac his father answered to him clearly that such blessing was irreversible and said unto him,
"Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants; and with corn and wine have I sustained him: and what shall I do now unto thee, my son?"

3rd meaning :) Blessing as the state of manifest (visible, evident...) welfare, well-being, overflowing prosperity, sweatless triumph, unquestionable success, noiseless breakthrough and manifest fruitfulness of a man/woman as a result of his partnership with God. 

Manifest means : Such blessing can never be hidden, is impossible to be hidden and speaks so loudly that it forces the enemies to bow before the Lord and to pay obeisance to the career.

Abraham operated in such order of blessing 
Genesis 21:22 And it came to pass at that time, that Abimelech and Phichol the chief captain of his host spake unto Abraham, saying, God is with thee in all that thou doest: Genesis 21:23 Now therefore swear unto me here by God that thou wilt not deal falsely with me, nor with my son, nor with my son’s son: but according to the kindness that I have done unto thee, thou shalt do unto me, and to the land wherein thou hast sojourned.
Isaac operated in such order of blessing
Genesis 26:28 And they said, We saw certainly that the LORD was with thee: and we said, Let there be now an oath betwixt us, [even] betwixt us and thee, and let us make a covenant with thee;


Jacob operated in such order of blessing

Genesis 30:43 And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses [...]
Genesis 31:9 Thus God has taken away the cattle of your father, and given them to me.
Genesis 31:42 Except the God of my father, the God of Abraham, and the fear of Isaac, had been with me, surely you had sent me away now empty. God has seen my affliction and the labor of my hands, and rebuked you last night.


Joseph operated in such order of blessing
Genesis 39:5  And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and over all that he had, that the LORD blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field.

4th meaning :) Blessing as good things spoken by God toward a man/woman which touch all the areas of his/her life because he/she is loved, favored and approved by God. 

Joshua 21:45 There failed not ought of any good thing which the LORD had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

WHAT IS YOUR PRAYER TODAY? 

My prayer today is --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 


Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

No comments:

Post a Comment