Saturday 19 August 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DOMINION ⏪ DAY 19 "NO MORE DELAY ..."



Jesus repeats three times the words "I COME QUICKLY" in Revelation 22:6-7; Revelation 22:12 and Revelation 22:20 :

"Behold I come quickly" (Revelation 22:6-7)
"Behold I come quickly" (Revelation 22:12)
"Surely, I come quickly" (Revelation 22:20)

The Greek word for “quickly” in this text is “tachu is used for two different purposes depending on the context.

a) It most often is used to state something is happening soon or immediately or without delay,

We find a clear example in John 11:29, "As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly and came to Him".

b) It can also be used to refer to something that happens suddenly or by surprise.

The example of the second meaning appears in Revelation 2:16 where the Lord says to the church, "Repent, or else I will come to you quickly (suddenly) and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth"


TIME MANAGEMENT

As far as time management is concerned, it is important to take note of the three following truths :

TRUTH 1 | The devil knows that he has a short time. 
IT IS WRITTEN in 1 Corinthians 7:29 But this I say, brethren, the time [is] short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;
IT IS WRITTEN in Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

TRUTH 2 | The devil causes interferences in the spiritual realm with the purpose of causing delay in people's life


TRUTH 3 | The believer has a twofold personal responsibility of managing wisely his time and of engaging warfare to contend with the powers of darkness causing delay in his life. 
IT IS WRITTEN in Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 
IT IS WRITTEN in Genesis 24:56 He said to them, "Don’t delay me now that the LORD has made my trip successful. Let me go back to my master."
PRAYER 

😔 MY GOD AND MY FATHER, 

I rebuke anything causing delay in my life in the name of Jesus Christ. Any demonic interference intended to cause delay in my life I rebuke it. There will be no delay in the fulfillment of the promises of God in my life. No delay in my obedience.
IT IS WRITTEN in Ezekiel 12:28 "Tell them, ‘This is what the Almighty LORD says: Everything that I say will no longer be delayed. Whatever I say will happen, declares the Almighty LORD.’"

😔 MY GOD AND MY FATHER, 

Help me to redeem the time. I rebuke every time devourer in my life. Grant me the grace of speed.
IT IS WRITTEN in Hebrews 12:2 We must focus on Jesus, the source and goal of our faith. He saw the joy ahead of him, so he endured death on the cross and ignored the disgrace it brought him. Then he received the highest position in heaven, the one next to the throne of God.
SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 


Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

No comments:

Post a Comment