Wednesday 16 August 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF DOMINION ⏪ DAY 16 "THE SEVENFOLD PEACE OF GOD"



According to Scriptures, it is established the following 7 truths concerning peace :



πŸ˜” God is the God of peace 

Romans 15:33;
Romans 16:20;
1 Corinthians 14:33;
1 Thessalonians 5:23;
Hebrews 13:20



πŸ˜” Christ is the prince of peace

Isaiah 9:6



πŸ˜” The Spirit is the Spirit of peace

Romans 14:17

πŸ˜”The Gospel is the Gospel of peace

Romans 10:15;
Ephesians 6:15



πŸ˜” Christians are the sons of peace 

Luke 10:6



πŸ˜” The covenant with God is the covenant of peace

Ezekiel 34:25; 
Ezekiel 37:26-28;
Isaiah 54:10;
Numbers 25:12



πŸ˜” The blood of Christ is the blood of peace

Colossians 1 :20;
Hebrews 13:20



MY PRAYER FOR TODAY


I embrace today your peace which surpasses all understanding.

I embrace today your peace in my mind.
I embrace today your peace in my spirit.
I embrace today your peace in my relationship.
I embrace today your peace in my house.
Thank you Jesus not only for your peace but also for your covenant of peace.

SO SHALL IT BE!
JESUS IS LORD! 


Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International

No comments:

Post a Comment