Thursday 6 July 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF PREVAILING PRAYER ⏪ KEY 5 "COMMAND OPEN HEAVEN"


I. INTRODUCTION

There is no way you can prevail in prayer with a closed heaven. Those who prevail in prayer are only those who know to command open heaven.

1st case : Jesus was permanently prevailing in prayer because he was permanently walking under an open heaven

The Bible says in Luke 3:21-22 concerning Jesus Christ :
"... praying, the heaven was opened, 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased."

2nd case : Peter also learned to pray under open heaven

Again in Acts 10:9-12 concerning Peter the Bible says : 
"...Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: [...] And [he] saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:" 
II. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HEAVEN IS OPENED? 

We all have the same sky but we don't have the same heaven. 

Two people can share the same office, the same church, the same house, the same bed or even come from the same parents or board the same bus, car or plane but heaven can be opened above one and not above the other. 


THE DIFFERENCE RESIDES IN THE QUALITY AND THE TEMPERATURE OF EACH ONE'S PRAYER ALTAR. ONLY A RIGHT AND A HOT PRAYER ALTAR COMMANDS HEAVEN OPEN. 

When you walk under an open heaven, 4 things happen: 

1) You can hear clearly the voice of God. 
Acts 10:11-12 And [Peter] saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

2) You can see clearly the visions of God 
Ezekiel 1:1 Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth [month], in the fifth [day] of the month, as I [was] among the captives by the river of Chebar, [that] the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God. 

3) You are recommended to the heart of men and supernaturally empowered to fulfill your heavenly mandate on earth 
Luke 3:21 Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

4) You are showered with blessings from heaven 
Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it]. 

III. KEY TO COMMAND OPEN HEAVEN


Obedience is the master key to a 24/7 open heaven experience. 

A prayer altar is ineffective and cannot secure an open heaven when the heart is not willing to obey divine instruction and to submit to divine guidance.

It is written in Deuteronomy 28:1 and 12
“… if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day […] 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven …“

PRAYER GUIDELINES FOR AN OBEDIENT AND SUBMISSIVE HEART 

PRAYER 1 

IT IS WRITTEN in 1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion [is as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from [being] king. 

DECLARE | My God My Father, I come before you today and repent for the sin and spirit of rebellion causing me to reject your Word, to despise your Word and to challenge your Word. 

Forgive my pride, my stubbornness, my disobediences and my gainsaying attitude. I confess and repent IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST! Amen!


PRAYER 2

IT IS WRITTEN in Isaiah 63:10 But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] he fought against them. 

DECLARE | My God my Father, according to your Word, rebellion is enmity against you. 

I come humbly before you with a broken heart to make peace with you and therefore receive peace from you. Please receive me today IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST! Amen!

PRAYER 3 


IT IS WRITTEN in Psalms 107:10-11 Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, [being] bound in affliction and iron; 11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:

IT IS WRITTEN in Psalms 68:6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry [land].

DECLARE | My Father and my God, let the yoke breaking anointing dismantle and shatter any yoke of rebellion and all its consequences over my life. 

Let all kind of dryness as a result of my desobedience be broken IN JESUS NAME! 

Let all kind of stagnation be broken IN JESUS NAME! Amen! 


PRAYER 4

IT IS WRITTEN in Philippians 2:8 “And being found in fashion as a man, [Jesus] humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

DECLARE | My God my Father, endue me with the spirit of obedience. 

I receive today the supernatural grace of faith to always say AN OBEDIENT YES to you no matter how costly it can be. Help me Father IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST! Amen!

JESUS IS LORD ! 



Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya




No comments:

Post a Comment