Wednesday 5 July 2017

⏩ COVENANT MONTH OF PREVAILING PRAYER ⏪ KEY 4 ENGAGE THE BLOOD"


After many attempts to deliver the people from Egypt, the last that broke the pride and the hardness of Pharaoh's heart was THE BLOOD.

In Exodus 4:8, God says,
And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign.
In Exodus 12:12-13, God says again,
"For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I [am] the LORD. [13] And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt."
After the blood was shed, the people prevailed over Pharaoh who woke up at night and made a decree to free the people.
Exodus 12:30-32 And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead. 31  And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said. 32  Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.
As you engage the blood of Jesus Christ today, I see you prevailing over the Pharaoh who resists you and holds back illegally what belongs to you.

12 PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS TO ENGAGE THE BLOOD

In Hebrews 12:24, it is written "And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than [that of] Abel."

From this text, it is an undeniable fact that the same way Abel's blood spoke, the same way Jesus' blood speaks. It does not only speak but it speaks better things: 
  • It speaks forgiveness of sins
  • It speaks cleasing of sins
  • It speaks access to the holiest
  • It speaks reconciliation
  • It speaks justification 
  • It speaks sanctification
  • It speaks victory
  • It speaks redemption
  • It speaks life 
  • It speaks healing
  • It speaks exemption
  • It speaks covenant


PRAYER GUIDELINES

1. The blood of Jesus Christ speaks forgiveness of my sins.

Hebrews 9:22 "... without shedding of blood is no remission." 
DECLARE | By the power of the blood of Jesus, I am no longer under condemnation of the sins of the past.
Father, forgive me my sins and the sins of my family and empower me to have dominion over sin. Amen!


🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃

2.  The blood of Jesus Christ speaks cleansing of sin.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.


DECLARE | Father, cleanse me and my family members from every useless thing (name it) in the name of Jesus Christ!

By faith, I am washed and purified by the blood of Jesus Christ. No devil and no evil power can defile me again in the name of Jesus. Amen!


🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃

3. The blood of Jesus Christ speaks access to the holiest.

Hebrews 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus Christ,

DECLARE | Father, empower me to delight in dwelling in your presence.

By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, draw near and close to you everyone in my family (husband, wife, children, siblings, …) who is still far from you. Amen!

 🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃
  
4. The blood of Jesus Christ speaks peace and reconciliation.

Colossians 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

DECLARE | I am at peace with God and reconciled with God by the virtue of the blood of Jesus Christ.

Father, let peace and reconciliation be established and effective in every area of my life (family, finance, children, office, relationship ...).

Let  forgiveness, joy, quietness be the order of everyday of my life in the name of Jesus-Christ! Amen!


 🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃
5. The blood of Jesus Christ speaks justification.

Romans 5:9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

DECLARE | I am made righteous not because of me but because of Christ. It is no longer me who live. It is Christ who lives in me. Father, cause me to think right, to believe right so that my life will reflect Christ. Amen!

 🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃

6. The blood of Jesus Christ speaks sanctification.

Hebrews 13:12 Wherefore Jesus Christ also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

DECLARE | By the power of the blood, I am set apart. What has killed or kills others is not permitted to kill me. What has affected or affects others is not permitted to affect me.

Father, empower me by your Spirit to live holy, dedicated, devoted and totally set apart in Jesus Name. Amen! 

 🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃
7. The blood of Jesus Christ speaks victory over the devil, his demons, his principalities and his powers of darkness.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

DECLARE | Evil power tormenting my destiny, my family, my children, my house, you are powerless and under my feet today.

By the power of the blood of Jesus, I declare that I am victorious. I am a conqueror and more than a conqueror. I am a winner. I am not a loser. I have power to tread upon serpents, scorpions and the powers of darkness. Amen!

  🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃
8. The blood of Jesus Christ speaks redemption and salvation.

Zechariah 9:11 As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant, I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.


DECLARE | I am redeemed. I am free. I am no longer a slave. I am no more in any bondage, any addiction, any tie in the name of Jesus Christ!

Father, I pray that by the blood of the covenant you send forth all prisoners free, draw captives out of the waterless pit and open all closed doors (finances, relationships, divine connections, ...) in the name of Jesus-Christ! Amen! 

  🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃
  
9. The blood of Jesus Christ speaks life.

John 6:53 Then Jesus Christ said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

DECLARE | I speak divine life in my human life. I speak eternal life over my mortal life. I speak life in my marriage, life in my finances, life in my body, life in my children, life in my wife, life in my husband, life in my country, life in my bedroom, life in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!
  
   🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃

10. The blood of Jesus Christ speaks healing.

Isaiah 53:5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

DECLARE | Lord Jesus, with your stripes I am healed in my body. With your stripes I am healed in my emotions. With your stripes I am healed in my feelings. With your stripes I am healed in my memory. With your stripes I am healed in my mind.

Father, no more sickness whatsoever in my life and in my house in the Name of Jesus. Amen!



   🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃

11.  The blood of Jesus Christ speaks exemption.

Exodus 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt.

DECLARE | In the Name of Jesus Christ,

I mark my life with the blood for exemption.
I mark my husband with the blood for exemption.
I mark my wife with the blood for exemption.
I mark my children with the blood for exemption.
I mark my house with the blood for exemption.
I mark my office with the blood for exemption.
I mark my car with the blood for exemption.
I mark my bedroom with the blood for exemption. Amen! 



   🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃🔃



12.  The blood of Jesus Christ speaks covenant with God.

Matthew 26:28 for this is My blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.


DECLARE | By the power of the blood, I destroy, I cancel and revoke any ungodly, wicked and demonic covenant made by me or by my forefathers.

I seal and establish my new covenant with God in the blood of Jesus.



IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ! 
JESUS IS LORD ! 




Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment