Sunday 2 April 2017

⏩ COVENANT OF INFALLIBLE PROOFS ⏪ DAY 1 "THIRSTING AND HUNGERING FOR MORE OF JESUS"


According to Scriptures, most of the altars built by our patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were a response and a  connection to divine appearances. 

The Bible reveals to us that anytime God appeared to visit them, they reacted and connected to the divine appearance by building an altar.

Back to Scriptures, we read this :

a) Concerning Abraham 

"THE LORD APPEARED UNTO ABRAM, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and THERE BUILDED HE AN ALTAR unto the Lord , who appeared unto him." (Genesis 12:7)

b) Concerning Isaac

"THE LORD APPEARED UNTO HIM the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake. And HE BUILDED AN ALTAR THERE, and called upon the name of the Lord , and pitched his tent there: and there Isaac's servants digged a well." (Genesis 26:24-25)

c) Concerning Jacob

"God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Beth-el, and dwell there: and make there an ALTAR UNTO GOD, THAT APPEARED UNTO THEE when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother." (Genesis 35:1)


The main reason why they were building altars after the divine visitation was to turn the divine visitation into divine habitation. It is like they were telling God that they did not only want God to visit them but beyond that to dwell with them.

We see and confirm it practically with the  Shunammite. She used to be visited by the prophet Elisha who was continually passing by her place. After a while, the Shunammite realized that it was not right to settle for visitation but to upgrade it into habitation. Here is what she says to her husband in 2 Kings 4:10
"Let us make a little chamber, I pray thee, on the wall; and let us set for him there a bed, and a table, and a stool, and a candlestick: and it shall be, when he cometh to us, that he shall turn in thither."
Guess what ? When the man of God was visiting her, she was enjoying the fellowship but she was still barren because she was not partaker of the anointing flowing from the man of God. 

When she graduated from visitation to habitation, she also graduated from enjoying to partaking. By doing so, her bareness was broken and she could conceive.


APPLICATION

LAW 1 : INFALLIBLE PROOFS ARE NOT FOR THOSE WHO VISIT THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH. THEY ARE FOR THOSE WHO DWELL AND ABIDE. STOP SETTLING FOR ENJOYING THE FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD AND START PARTAKING IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.  

Ask yourself : Are you a simple visitor or are you a dweller in the presence of God?
Psalms 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
PRAYER 1| Father, I pray that this month will effectively be my month of infallible proofs. Grant me the grace to dwell in your presence so that I will not only enjoy but partake your manifold grace in the Name of Jesus Christ

LAW 2 : INFALLIBLE PROOFS ANSWER TO SPIRITUAL GROWTH. IF YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD IS NOT GROWING, IT IS A CLEAR INDICATION THAT YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY DYING.

Ask yourself : Is your relationship and fellowship with God growing?
John 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
PRAYER 2| Father, I pray that my relationship with you will grow from one level to another. Please, keep me away from any stagnation in the Name of Jesus Christ


LAW 3 : NOTHING EVER GROW WHERE THERE IS NO THIRST AND NO HUNGER. ANYTIME THE DEVIL WOULD LIKE TO KILL YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH, HE WILL START KILLING YOUR THIRST AND HUNGER FOR GOD.

Ask yourself : Do you thirst and hunger for more of God? more of his Word? more of his company? more of his presence?
John 7:37 In the last day, that great [day] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
PRAYER 3| Father, I pray that my spirit, my heart, my soul and all my being thirst and hunger for you. 



SO SHALL IT BE
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ! 
JESUS IS LORD ! 




Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment