Wednesday 15 March 2017

⏩ COVENANT OF MARVELS ⏪ DAY 14 "JESUS' HEALING TOUCH"




SCRIPTURES


Numbers 11:23 And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD’S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not.

During his ministry on earth, Jesus healed men and women in diverse ways. One of them was healing by touching.


a) Jesus touched the leper and healed him.
Matthew 8:3 And Jesus put forth [his] hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

b) Jesus touched Peter's mother in law and healed her from fever.
Matthew 8:15 And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.

c) Jesus took one young maid dead by the hand  and immediately, she came back to life.
Matthew 9:25 But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose. 
Mark 5:41 And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise.

d) When Peter was sinking, he cried to Jesus for help. Jesus stretched forth his hand and rescued him.

Matthew 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth [his] hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

e) Blind men recovered their sight after Jesus put his hands on their eyes.

Matthew 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you


Matthew 20:34 So Jesus had compassion [on them], and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.


Mark 8:23 And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.


f) One dead man came back to life when Jesus touched his bier.
Luke 7:14 And He came and touched the bier, and those who bore him stood still. And He said, "Young man, I say unto thee, arise."

g)  One man whose ear was cut by Peter recovered it after Jesus touched him.


Luke 22:51 And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.

h) FROM SCRIPTURES, JESUS' HAND IS THE HAND OF POWER ...

Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
John 10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father’s hand.

i) He put his fingers into the ears of the mute 

Mark 7:33 And he took him aside from the multitude, and put his fingers into his ears, and he spit, and touched his tongue;

j) TODAY JESUS OPENS HIS HANDS AND TELLS YOU 

"Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing." (John 20:27)



CONCLUSION

  • DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS' HANDS HAVE POWER TO HEAL YOU TODAY? 
  • DO YOU BELIEVE THOSE HANDS HAVE STILL POWER TO RESCUE AND UPLIFT YOU TODAY ? 
According to your faith, no matter the sickness that afflicts you, the Master's healing touch is healing you totally and completely.


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS AND PRAYERS

PRAYER 1 | Lord Jesus, you are the same yesterday, today and forever (hebrews 13:8). DO IT AGAIN IN MY LIFE TODAY !


PRAYER 2 | Today I surrender all to your able and mighty hands. The same way you stretched your hands to heal yesterday, stretch them to heal me today. I believe you have touched me today. I believe I am healed. I believe from henceforth my life is in your hands and no one will pluck me out of it. IN JESUS NAME I BELIEVE. Amen !!!



IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !

JESUS IS LORD ! 





Pastor T.D. KASUKU K.K.
The Word Of Life Church International
Nairobi/Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment