Tuesday, 18 August 2026

🔵 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆𝟭𝟴 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗗 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆

 🔵 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆𝟭𝟴 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗗 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆


🔵 Imagine the scene: Samuel is standing in the house of Jesse, ready to anoint the next king of Israel. Eliab walks in. He is tall. He is handsome. He has the perfect jawline, the commanding presence, the royal aesthetic. Samuel looks at him and thinks, "Surely the Lord’s anointed is before Him!"


🔵 Just imagine ... Even the man of God, the prophet Samuel, was one heartbeat away from making a catastrophic, destiny-derailing mistake! 


🔵 But God had to step in and rebuke His own prophet! God had to course-correct the man of God! Listen to the divine intervention in **1 Samuel 16:7 (NKJV): “But the LORD said to Samuel, ‘Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the LORD does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.’”


🔵 Do you see the danger?! If God had not spoken, Samuel would have anointed the wrong man based on a superficial metric! 


🔵 And Church, I must ask you: How many times have we fallen into this exact same trap?! 


🔵 How many times have we entered into a covenant relationship or marriage with the wrong person simply because they were good-looking, charming, and dressed well, only to discover a demonic, narcissistic heart behind the beautiful face?! 


🔵 How many times have we appointed people into ministry leadership just because they are charismatic, eloquent, and "look the part," only to watch them bring scandal and destruction to the flock because their character could not support their charisma?! 


🔵 How many times have we voted for people in politics or business based on how nicely they talk, only to be betrayed by their hidden, corrupt agendas?! 


🔵 How many times have we accepted "friends" into our inner circle based on their aesthetic, their social status, or their coolness, only to find out they are wolves in sheep’s clothing?!


🔵 We are so easily dazzled by the packaging that we forget to inspect the product! 


🔵 Do not be misled! Just because I am standing behind this pulpit holding a Bible does not automatically mean my heart is pure! 


🔵 Just because I am preaching to you with passion does not mean I am free from pride! Just because I have theological degrees, certificates on my wall, and a title that says "Reverend" does not mean I am spiritually qualified! 


🔵 Degrees do not equal devotion! Titles do not equal truth! A microphone does not manufacture a clean heart! God knows the heart! He knows if I am preaching for Your glory or for my own ego. He knows if I am serving out of love or out of a desperate need for human applause. 


🔵 And He knows your heart, too! He knows if you are singing in the choir to be seen, or to worship. He knows if you are giving in the offering to be noticed, or out of genuine sacrifice. 


🔵 We must stop auditing the outside and start allowing God to audit the inside! We must stop asking, "Do they look good?" and start asking, "Lord, what does their heart look like before You?"



https://youtube.com/shorts/gFGI3nBVHQk


𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗗 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂

No comments:

Post a Comment