Monday 4 March 2024

31 DAYS OF EXCELLENCE | DAY 3 | SUNDAY 03-03-2024 | To be excellent is to be consistent

 31 DAYS OF EXCELLENCE | DAY 3 | SUNDAY 03-03-2024 | To be excellent is to be consistent



Grace Upon Grace Greetings Word Of Life


● Do you want to know the synonym of mediocrity? It's Inconsistency.


● Success does not come from what you do occasionally, but what you do consistently.


● To be consistent has the capacity to transform an average individual into an excellent individual.


● Motivation is not enough to succeed in life. To succeed, you need consistency. 


REMEMBER : What you do everyday matters more than what you do once in a while.


● For the last 6 years, the WORD OF LIFE Church Int'l provides devotions consistently everyday. There is not one single day we missed.


● Same with the Morning Altar Of Prayer. There is not one single day we failed.


● Be challenged. Are you consistent in reading your Bible? In Prayer? In attending the MAP?


● Please!  Be serious ! Be following the MAP! Read the Bible ! Pray!


PRAYER GUIDELINES


PRAYER 1. I nullify all curses of delay, stagnation, limitation, set backs over me in Jesus name by the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ and fire of the Holy Ghost.


PRAYER 2. Every thing that has made any area of my life dormant through these years, as Jesus addressed the barren fig tree, I addressed you now be withered from your root in Jesus name.


PRAYER 3. All buried glories in my life, my star, my destiny, my marriage, my ministry, my business receive divine resurrection now by the same power that resurrected Jesus Christ, in Jesus name. I receive the anointing of the over taker and hasty performance. I receive divine speed to pursue, overtake and recover all in the name of Jesus Christ.


✍🏽Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment