Friday 7 July 2023

MIDNIGHT PROPHETIC PRAISE | IT IS WRITTEN OF ME | FRIDAY 7TH JULY 2023

 MIDNIGHT PROPHETIC PRAISE | IT IS WRITTEN OF ME | FRIDAY 7TH JULY 2023



The Bible teaches in 


Proverbs 18:21 that, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.” 

Job 22:28 expresses it this way, “You will also declare a matter, and it will be established unto you; and the light will shine upon your ways.” 


Yes, there is certainly Biblical precedent. Heaven responds to God’s Word and when we speak His will for our lives, then we prophetically begin to activate the heavenly realm.


1-THANK YOU LORD FOR NEW BEGINNINGS!


ISAIAH 43:18-19.“Do not call to mind the former things, Or ponder things of the past. 19 "Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.”


2- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE while others will be drying up, I will be flourishing, because my case is different! Genesis 47:15-27


3- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE YOU will make me to laugh, and all that hear will laugh with me! Genesis 21:6/ Psalm 35:27


4- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE I will never lack bread and water on my table! Exodus 23:25/ Matthew 6:31-33


5- Because I have made my choice to serve the Lord, I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE I will continually increase more and more and my path will become brighter and brighter. Proverbs 4:18 / II Chronicles 26:3-5


6- As I walk in the light of scripture, I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE the destructions and devastations of these hard  times shall never come near my home! Psalms 91:7


7- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE MY DAYS OF SUPERNATURAL BREAKTHROUGHS ARE HERE! Luke 5:1-8 NLT. 


8- As I remain on course with divine plans, I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE I will be breaking forth on every side in  these hard times! Joel 2:1-11/ Isaiah 48:21


9- By my commitment to practicing the word, I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE no matter the heat on this  earth, it will not affect me and my household! Exodus 9:1-7/ Malachi 3:6-11


10- Because of my covenant walk with God, I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE my children will emerge as high flyers in  their lifetime! Psalm 112:1-3/ Genesis 22:16-18


11- As I walk in obedience to the commandment of scriptures, I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE my household will emerge as a family of giants! 1 Samuel 2:22-30/ Isaiah 60:1-3/8-22


12- As I continue to serve God, I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE every generational curse hanging around my life will  be supernaturally broken this year! Exodus 23:25-26/ Numbers 23:8/20


13- Because the righteous do not beg bread, I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE the days of my joblessness are over! Psalm 37:25


14- Because my God is a rewarder, I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE there will be no more dry seasons in my business  and career! Hebrews 11:6/ Revelation 22:12


15- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE All through 2023 and beyond, every benefit of practicing the word will start speaking loud in my life! Philippians 4:15-19


16- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE For every form of shame I may have suffered, there will be double restoration for me in 2023! Isaiah 61:7


17- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE MY DAYS OF TOTAL HEALTH ARE HERE! Exodus 23:25-26.


18- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE by my faith in the finished work of Christ, my health will be fully restored this year! Jeremiah 30:17 / Matthew 9:27-29


19- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE in 2023, through the revelation of the word, health and vitality will be my testimony! Job 33:21-25


20- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE Throughout 2023, I will not need any form of medication to stay healthy and strong! Jeremiah 30:17


21- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE every medical verdict against me from the past is changed to a testimony in 2022 Matthew 9:20-22


23- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE in 2023, whatever sickness and disease ceases to be in heaven will cease to be in my body and in my household! I John 4:17


24- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE every generational curse, spell and enchantment is dropping off of my life this year! Galatians 3:13. Nehemiah 13:2


25- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE every spirit of infirmity tormenting my life is cursed right now! Luke 13:11-13


26- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE I am free from every form of sickness and disease this year! Matthew 8:1-2


27- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE Whatever does not glorify God in my body is cursed today! I Corinthians 6:20


28- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE every age long ordeal in my life comes to an end right now! Deuteronomy 28:59


29- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE every planting of the devil in my body, in terms of sickness, diseases, pains, discomforts and afflictions is rooted out right now! Matthew 15:13


30- I THANK YOU FATHER BECAUSE FROM NOW ON MONEY SHALL BECOME A NON-ISSUE IN MY LIFE Job 22:21-25 NLT.


PASTOR TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment