Tuesday 13 June 2023

MORNING DEW | WEEK OF CONTENTION DAY 2 | TUESDAY 13-06-2023 | PRAY AND CONTEND

 MORNING DEW | WEEK OF CONTENTION DAY 2 |  TUESDAY 13-06-2023 |
 PRAY AND CONTEND



● Contending is when you insist & demand the Father to answer your prayers and bring forth the thing for which He has sent you to war. ( Luke 18:1-8)


● To help you be angry enough to arise and contend, pray to resist, confront & speak against unwanted things, sin, fear, failure, poverty & sickness in the Name of Jesus Christ!


Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, I DECLARE AND I DECREE...


● 1. Let any anti-success/breakthrough/lifting/promotion forces working against me be destroyed ( Isa 57:14).


● 2. Let your wind blow against any power pursuing me to chase me away from my place of blessing ( Ex 15:9-10)


● 3. I refuse to allow my past to influence my future negatively ( 2 Cor 5:17)


● 4. Let the anointing of supernatural breakthrough fall upon me ( Isa 45:1-3)


● 5. Today I raise an altar of continuous prosperity ( Gen 39:3/23)


● 6. By the blood of Jesus Christ I enter into a covenant of wealth and health ( Deut 8:18)


● 7. I shall reach and succeed where the enemy says I will not  ( Neh 6:15)


● 8. I receive the anointing of the over taker and hasty performance. I receive divine speed to pursue, overtake and recover all ( 1 Samuel 30:8)


● 9 Every thing that has made any area of my life dormant through these years, as Jesus addressed the barren fig tree, I addressed you now be withered from your root ( Mark 11:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment