Friday 2 June 2023

KINGDOM BIBLE STUDY | TAKE IT BY FORCE | FRIDAY 02-06-2023

  KINGDOM BIBLE  STUDY | TAKE IT BY FORCE | FRIDAY 02-06-2023



● Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of responsibility.


● Matthew 11:12 KJV And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.


● There is no where in the Bible the supernatural of God  happens in somebody's life without the individual taking personal responsibility.


WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO BE VIOLENT


1- Confident and restful in the midst of conflict, storm, ..


2- Violent posture. Even your look sends fear in the camp of the enemy without a Word.


● Matthew 8:28-29 KJV And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. [29] And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?


● Numbers 22:3-6 KJV And Moab was sore afraid of the people, because they were many: and Moab was distressed because of the children of Israel. 


[4] And Moab said unto the elders of Midian, Now shall this company lick up all that are round about us, as the ox licketh up the grass of the field. And Balak the son of Zippor was king of the Moabites at that time. 


[5] He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me: 


[6] Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.


3- Always on the offensive


● What you don't want, you don't watch. What you don't resist has the right to remain. What you can't confront you can't conquer.


4- Doesn't take no for an answer until Jehovah says the final Word.


Case 1 | The widow and the Judge


● Luke 18:3-5 NLT

A widow of that city came to him repeatedly, saying, 'Give me justice in this dispute with my enemy.'


The judge ignored her for a while, but finally he said to himself, 'I don't fear God or care about people, 


[5] but this woman is driving me crazy. I'm going to see that she gets justice, because she is wearing me out with her constant requests!'"


5- Doesn't give up until it gives birth.


● If you give up, you can't give birth. If you must give birth, you should not give up.


● 1 Samuel 1:27 KJV For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him:


6- Doesn't swallow any  report of men contrary to the report of God.


WHY VIOLENT FAITH?


1- To possess your possession and dispossess the giants from your promise land


● There are giants in every promise land.


● God has already given. But there are giants to contend.


● Deuteronomy 2:24 KJV Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.


2-  To dare the undarable


● There is always be a Red Sea to cross to your promise land


● Esther 4:16KJV Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish


● Daniel 3:17 KJV If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.


3- To access the door God has already opened for you


● The door is opened but adversaries are hindering you access.


● 1 Corinthians 16:9 KJV For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.


WHAT TO DO?


1.| BE THIRSTY FOR GOD


● Remember that in John 14:12, Jesus says whoever believes shall do the works that I do …


● But when we read Joh 7:37, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.


What does that mean?


● Simple. To tap into the supernatural, you must have a deep thirst and hunger for God. Meaning you must have a strong spiritual desire for God. 


● Friends, you cannot be superficial and expect the supernatural. No way.


● Read what God says in Isaiah 44:3, … For I will pour water ON THE THIRSTY* land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.


● Moses was an extraordinary man of unusual demonstration of power because he was a man with an unusual thirst and hunger for God.


● After he has seen all kinds of signs, wonders, miracles, and plagues, in Exodus 33:18 Moses is praying and asking God ..., "Please show me Your glory."


● David was an extraordinary man of unusual demonstration of strength in battle because he was a man with an unusual thirst and hunger for God.


● We read David in Psalms 42:2 saying … “My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?


● Elisha tapped into the double portion of Elijah’s anointing because he thirsted for it.


● 3 times Elijah told him to stay. 3 times Elisha refused and said I will not leave thee. See how Elisha flowed in the anointing …


2 Ki 2:2  And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Bethel. And Elisha said unto him, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they went down to Bethel. 


2 Ki 2:4  And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho. 


2 Ki 2:6  And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the LORD hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on. 


● The question I am asking you today … Are you thirsty? Are you hungry? Are you desperate? Are you desiring?


2.| BE AGGRESSIVE


There are 3 types of believers in the church :


1. Those who make things happen (Aggressive)


2. Those who watch & wait for things to happen (Passive)


3. Those who wonder "What happened?" (Wonderers)


● The majority of people who received miracles from God were never passive (apart from the dead). Most of the time, they did not sit back and wait for anything to happen or come to them. Rather, they were aggressive and violent in their faith to take their portion.


● Bartimaeus shouted and shouted more to get his miracle despite people around discouraging him. 


● The 4 friends of the paralytic took away the roof of the house to bring the paralytic to Jesus despite the obstacles.


 ● The question I am asking you today … Are you spiritually aggressive?


PRAYER GUIDELINES


● Father,  I will not go until you bless. The God I serve will save me. I will not bow before the enemy.  


● Father, I will not take no for an answer until you bless me. I receive the grave to take responsibility for the outcome of my life.


● Father, I receive the grace to never watch what I don't want, to never give up until I give birth, to never swallow the report of men contrary to the report of God.


● Father, I receive the grace to possess my possession and de-posses the giants in my promised land and to dare the undarable.


● Father, I receive the grace to enter the door God has opened for me no matter how many adversaries are there. 


● Father, I receive the grace to be thirsty, aggressive, desperate and hungry for God.


● Father,  I receive the grace to be free from superficiality. My life will not remain the same again. 


In the name  of Jesus Christ the son of the Living God


✍🏽Pastor TD Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment