Friday 5 May 2023

WEDNESDAY 03-05-2023 | DAY 1 FASTING AND PRAYER | ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

 WEDNESDAY 03-05-2023 | DAY 1 FASTING AND PRAYER | ENOUGH IS ENOUGH



Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, I declare and I decree


1. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you in judgment is condemned. ( Isa 54:17).


2. I am established in righteousness, and oppression is far from you, ( Isa 54:14).


3. The weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, ( 2 Cor 10:4).


4. Every fiery dart of the enemy is quenched by the shield of faith ( Eph 6:16).


5. I am redeemed from the curse of the law, from poverty, from sickness, and spiritual death, ( Gal 3:13).


6. I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God’s dear Son, ( Col 1:13).


Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment