Friday 5 May 2023

TUESDAY 02-05-2023 | NO ENCHANTMENT AGAINST ME

 TUESDAY 02-05-2023 | NO ENCHANTMENT AGAINST ME



● Num 23:23 "Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob..."


● While Balaam was cursing Israel,  the Lord himself was changing the curse into a blessing for his love for his people ( Deut 23: 5)


● No matter how many witches or demons gather to curse you without a cause, God himself will change their curse into a blessing for you !!!!!!!


PRAISE SESSION


Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ, I thank you because...


● Any curse against me is changing into a blessing because you love me


● I am free from any curse ( Gal 3:13)


● I'm uncursable ( Gal 3:14)


● Premature death is not my portion ! ( Ps 91:16)


● Chronic sicknesses are not my lot ( 3 John2).


● Marital instability is not my portion. ( Pr 5:18). 


Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment