Thursday 11 May 2023

THURSDAY 11-05-2023 | DAY 32 | I WILL EAT THE LABOUR OF MY HANDS

 THURSDAY 11-05-2023 | DAY 32 | I WILL EAT THE LABOUR OF MY HANDS



● In Psalms 128:2, we read, "Thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy [shalt] thou [be], and [it shall be] well with thee." 


● My Father,


1.| I stand on Ps 128:2 and I confess that I will eat the labour of my hands. I will be happy and it shall be well with me.


2.| I stand on Isa 62:8 and I declare that I will enjoy the good of all my labour for it is my portion. 


3.| I stand on your Word in Isa 62:8 and I declare that My enemies will no more eat my corn nor drink my wine or rob the fruit of my labour.


4.| Standing on  Isa 65:23, I declare that I shall not again labour in vain nor bring forth for trouble!


5.|  Standing  on the covenant of tithing in Mal 3:10, I rebuke the wasters assigned to devour my harvest!


6.| Standing  on John 16:24, I declare that my joy shall be full!


✍🏽Pst TD Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment