Saturday 13 May 2023

SATURDAY PROPHETIC PRAYERS | 13-05-2023

 SATURDAY PROPHETIC PRAYERS | 13-05-2023



"They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death" ( Rev 12:11 )


Father, in Jesus' Name, I declare and I decree today...


● I will not abort my destiny and I will never miscarry your plan for my life.


● I rebuke, revoke and frustrate any demonic plan intended to frustrate God's plan for my life.


● Grant me supernatural strength to give birth to my God-given assignment and to travail until total and complete delivery.  


● Give me strength to labour. Give me strength to bring forth. By faith, I receive strength to push. By faith, I receive strength to birth your will on earth!


● At the cross, Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, being made a curse for me. I am free from the curse of miscarrying womb today


● Bless my womb so that my expectation shall never be frustrated. 


✍🏽Pst TD Kasuku

No comments:

Post a Comment