Friday 5 May 2023

MONDAY 24-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 15 | DEAD, BUT MADE ALIVE

 MONDAY 24-04-2023 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION | DAY 15 | DEAD, BUT MADE ALIVE  



● In Ephesians 2:1-6, Paul says, "...You were dead in the trespasses and sins ... But God ... made us alive..."


● We were all dead in sin. But God was so merciful and gracious to us that today we are alive. Hallelujah !


● THIS WEEK,  JESUS WILL SHOW UP TO YOU  ... Cry to Jesus ... 


● Father, overturn my identity from sickness to health. 


● Father, Overturn stagnation to advancement.


● Father, Let me no longer be a burden to anybody.


● Father, Empower me to carry what was carrying me.


● Father, Grant me supernatural speed.


● Father, Reconnect me rightly with the right people.


● Father, Overturn any paralysis whether spiritual, emotional, financial or physical. Empower me to walk now.


✍🏽Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment