Wednesday 19 April 2023

WEDNESDAY 6 TO 6 FASTING 19-04-2023 | DAY 10 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION PRAYERS | GOD WILL SURPRISE YOU

 WEDNESDAY 6 TO 6 FASTING 19-04-2023 |  DAY 10  | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION PRAYERS | GOD WILL SURPRISE YOU



Matthew 28:17 says, “And when they saw Him, they worshiped HIm. But some were doubtful.” 


● The disciples did not expect the resurrection at all. Everyone doubted it at first.


● The greatest skeptics to the resurrection of Jesus were first his own disciples. 


● Most of them did not believe in the resurrection before they saw Jesus living. None of them expected Jesus to come back to life. Even when told, they refused to believe it.


GOOD NEWS | The same way Jesus’ resurrection was a surprise for the disciples, I’d like to tell someone today to get ready for divine surprises!


PRAISE SESSION


● Father, thank you because the same way no door could hold Jesus Christ in the grave, the same way the season of my breakthrough has finally come. 


● Father, thank you because like Sarah, I will laugh and everyone who hears will laugh with me. 


● Father, thank you because those who expect me to remain in the grave ( of poverty, of misery, of bareness, etc. ) will be shocked to hear about my resurrection. 


● Father, thank you because every tear from my eyes will be wiped away.


● Father, thank you for the garment of praise in me 


IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST !


✍🏽Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment