Tuesday 25 April 2023

THE BLOODY COAT AND THE WAGONS | TUESDAY 25-04-2023 | 40 DAYS OF UNCOMMON PROOFS DAY 16

*BLOODY COAT AND THE WAGONS | TUESDAY 25-04-2023*




● In *Act 1:3,* the Bible says, "Jesus shewed himself alive to the disciples after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God"


● The question I am asking is this ... Why the appearances of Jesus are labeled as proofs?


● Did Jesus need/have to prove his disciples that he was indeed alive?


*In short, my question is WHY PROOFS?*


● Well ... *Tekmēriois* is the Greek word for proof and this word means clear and evident proof. It is a proof beyond doubt. It is to prove so clearly that people could not doubt.


● From this definition, we can understand that Jesus showed the disciples proofs to bring clarity in their mind on the subject/topic/reality of resurrection.


● The purpose was to dispel/remove any doubt in them.


● Another definition of Proof is the evidence or argument or piece of information that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true, correct, authentic, reliable, trustworthy


● I particularly like the definition saying that a proof compels (forces, obliges,...) the mind to accept as true.


● So to say, a proof or proofs addresses/address the mind.


● So, Jesus did not only show them proofs for the sake of it, he did so to address/settle/fix their minds.


● I like that. I like that. I like that. Why?


● What happens with Jesus is exactly what happens with Joseph


● Let us go to *Genesis 37:32-33 KJV*


*Genesis 37:32* And they sent the coat of many colours, and they brought it to their father; and said, This have we found: know now whether it be thy son's coat or no.


*Genesis 37:33* And he knew it, and said, It is my son's coat; an evil beast hath devoured him; Joseph is without doubt rent in pieces.


*Genesis 37:34*  And Jacob rent his clothes, and put sackcloth upon his loins, and mourned for his son many days. 


*Genesis 37:35*  And all his sons and all his daughters rose up to comfort him; but he refused to be comforted; and he said, For I will go down into the grave unto my son mourning. Thus his father wept for him. 


● Some 20 years ago Jacob was cheated on by his sons. They killed a young goat and dipped Joseph's robe in its blood.


● After that, in *verse 32,* they sent the beautiful robe to their father with this message: "Look at what we found. Doesn't this robe belong to your son?"


● In *verse 33,* Jacob saw the clothes of Joseph with blood. He recognized that it was Joseph's coat. He said, "Yes, it Joseph's clothe".


● Unfortunately, what I don't understand is how instead of getting more information, he jumped to conclusion and said, "Maybe some wild animal has killed him. My son Joseph has been eaten by a wild animal!"


● A wild animal must have eaten him. Joseph has clearly been torn to pieces!"


● The sons never told him that Joseph was dead. No. They just showed him the bloody coat of Joseph. After seeing it, he started imagining, thinking, picturing Joseph as rent and devoured by an evil beast. Then he concluded that Joseph was dead.


*I wish I could ask Jacob a question.*


● Who told you that an evil beast has devoured him?


● Who told you that Joseph is rent into pieces?


● Who told you that Joseph is dead?


*You see?*


● People naturally believe what they physically behold.


● For that reason, after his resurrection, Jesus stayed with his disciples for 40 days to show them proofs that he was alive.


*Hear me ...*


● We don't only need the Gospel with POWERFUL declarations. We also need the Gospel with POWERFUL demonstrations.


*John 10:25,37-38 KJV*


*[25]* Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: THE WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.


*[37]* If I do not THE WORKS of my Father, believe me not.


*[38]* But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the WORKS: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.


*1 Corinthians 2:4 KJV* And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing WORDS of man's wisdom, but in DEMONSTRATION of the Spirit and of power:


● That's why love should not only be in lips but also in acts.


*1 John 3:18 KJV* My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.


*LET ME SHOW TO YOU THE POWER OF PROOFS*


● For 20 years, Jacob was mourning Joseph. According to his own word, he said, "I will go to the grave mourning my son".


● Can you imagine such a waste of years? A waste of energy? A waste of life?


*Guess what?* When the right time came, Joseph who was "dead" came back to life.


● What is the Joseph the devil made you believe is dead?


● Did the devil tell you that you cannot make it? You cannot conceive? You cannot get healed? You will fail? You will die?


● Tell him straight " You are a liar. *"MY JOSEPH IS ALIVE"*


*Declare again :* In the Name of Jesus Christ, I will conceive. I will get healed. I will succeed and not fail. I will not die but live and proclaim the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.


*HOW DID IT HAPPEN?*


*Write it down* ... The same people who came with the bloody coat to deceive their fathers that Joseph was dead are the same people who came with the proofs to cancel their lie and prove that Joseph was alive.


● At first, when they told Jacob that Joseph was alive, Jacob never believed them. Why? Because he still had the picture of the bloody coat in his mind.


*Genesis 45:26* And they told him, saying, Joseph is yet alive, and he is governor over all the land of Egypt. And Jacob's heart fainted, for he believed them not. 


*What does the bloody coat represent?*


● The lies of the devil that you have believed in for many years


● Like Jacob, I'm asking you a question ...


- Who told you you will not make it?

- Who told you it is over for you?

- Who told you it will never work?

- Who told you you will never get married?

- Who told you you will die with that sickness?

- Who told you you will fail?

- Who told you you will not conceive?

- Who told you you will never work?


*Whatever Satan says to you this time round is a lie. That is the bloody coat*


- Who told you that people from the North are superior to the people from the south?

- Who told you that black equals lack?

- Who told you that you are disadvantaged in life because you don't have a degree? or a diploma?

- Who told you that you are unloved?


*TODAY THAT BLOODY COAT WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF JESUS' RESURRECTION!!!*


● Jesus is telling you today that you will make it! It is not over! It will work! You will get married! You won't die with that sickness! You will succeed! You will conceive! You will work! Our mouth is given to us as a weapon of war to deal with the enemy. A closed mouth is a closed destinyHallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


● Today, silence the devil talking through that doctor's report, that joblessness, that celibacy, that financial struggle and that issue.


● Say ... *DEVIL, SHUT UP ! JEHOVAH HAS THE FINAL SAY*


Watch this ...


*Genesis 45:27 KJV* And they told him all the words of Joseph, which he had said unto them: and *WHEN HE SAW THE WAGONS* which Joseph had sent to carry him, *THE SPIRIT OF JACOB THEIR FATHER REVIVED.*


*Genesis 45:28 KJV* And Israel said, It is enough; *JOSEPH MY SON IS YET ALIVE:* I will go and see him before I die.


*You see? THE WORDS OF JOSEPH* were not enough to break the stronghold inthe mind of Jacob. It has taken the *WAGONS ( PROOFS )* for Jacob's spirit to be revived.


● When Jacob saw *"the proofs of Joseph's resurrection", his spirit was revived.* He believed that Joseph was alive and he screamed ... YEAH !!!! *JOSEPH MY SON IS YET ALIVE !!! I WILL GO AND SEE HIM BEFORE I DIE !!!!!!!*


*DON'T PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMIES TO DIE. YOU WILL NEED THEM TO WITNESS AND ADVERTISE YOUR BLESSINGS...*


● Let me illustrate to yu what happens for you to understand it well.


● We are in *Genesis 45 Verse 25 to 28*. Joseph sent his brothers and told them, (I paraphrase) ... "My dear brothers, since you sowed a seed or lie in my father's mind, I am sending you to uproot the seed of your lies. I am giving you a commission now to go and fix the lies you have sowed in his mind by telling him the truth that I Am Alive.


*I DECLARE AND I DECREE OVER YOU...*


● God will use your enemies to advertise your blessings.


*The same mouths* who said that you will not conceive are *the same that will congratulate you for your baby.


*The same mouths* that said that you will not succeed are *the same* that will witness your success and say finally you have succeeded.


*The same mouths* that said that you are nothing are the same that will say that you are something and someone.


● Joseph could have gone to see the father himself. But he decided to send those who lied about him to fix their own lies.


*I DECLARE AND I DECREE OVER YOU...* Everyone who has ever spoken lies about your life, *the same mouth* will speak the truth concerning your life.


● That is why I pray that your enemies will live long because they will be the one to go and fix their own lies and tell the truth concerning your life the way Joseph sent his brother to their father to uproot the lies they have sowed in his mind.


*Watch this...* Joseph did not send his brothers with words only. He also sent them with wagons. Joseph gave them all his luxurious cars, gold, silver to go and tell their father that he was alive.


*Why?* The reason is simple ...


● It is like Joseph was telling his brothers, "You lied to my father using my clothes. Now, I'm sending you to go and tell him that I am alive with the proofs that I am prosperous, I am not dead, I am ruling in the land".


● That is a clear illustration of Jesus statements, *"Every tree that the father has not planted shall be uprooted".*


*If you ask me, "How does God uproot the evil seed of the enemy?". I will answer you, "By the power of the proofs".*


*I DECLARE AND I DECREE OVER YOU...* You will have the proofs that your God Is Alive. You will have in your hand the proofs of your prosperity, the proofs that you are called by God, the proofs that God is indeed working in life.


● When Joseph's brothers went to their father to tell him that Joseph was alive, the Bible says that the father's heart fainted because he could not believe in them.


● Do you see what the seed of Evil, the seed of lie can do in somebody's mind and life? It can kill the faith.


*I DECLARE AND I DECREE OVER YOU...* Maybe you are in the place where Jacob was. Maybe you are in the place where you have stopped believing that God is Able. *I announce to you that you will have the proofs that God is working in your life."*


*I DECLARE AND I DECREE OVER THE CHURCH..* The Word of Life Church International will carry visible proofs that God is alive and is working in this country of Kenya, in East Africa, in the whole continent of Africa and in a world world ..


● My Bible says that when Jacob saw the proofs, evidences sent to him by Joseph, he believed, he was Revived and his hope came back alive,...


*I DECLARE AND I DECREE OVER YOU...* You will be a source of revival in your family, in your country,... Through you, it will be clear that God still works wonders.


● When Jacob saw those things, though he did not see Joseph, he believed that Joseph was alive. What did he say? He said, "I will go and see my son Joseph before I die".


● This statement is a clear proof that the plant of the devil over his mind has been uprooted.


*FINAL BLESSINGS*


*That is why I declare and I decree over you*


- The plans of the enemy will be uprooted in your life and when the plant of the enemy is uprooted, your spirit will be Revived, your hope will be back,...


- God will put in your hands proofs to confirm to you that He is Alive.


- You will hold the answers to your prayers and the lies of the devil will be uprooted.


- Those who sidelined you, rejected you, pushed you to the corner will see and it will be clear in your life that your God Is Alive.


*PRAYER*


● Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, let me have visible proofs confirming that you are alive. ( *Acts 1:3* ).


*PRAYER 1* | Show yourself alive in the midst of your people by many infallible proofs following and confirming the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom


*Acts 1:3 KJVS* To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:


*PRAYER 2* | Silence our enemies and mockers with undeniable, manifest and notable miracles in our midst following and confirming the preaching of the Gospel


*Acts 4:14 KJVS* And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, THEY COULD SAY NOTHING AGAINST IT.


*Acts 4:16 KJVS* Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a NOTABLE MIRACLE hath been done by them is MANIFEST TO ALL them that dwell in Jerusalem; and WE CANNOT DENY IT.


*PRAYER 3* | Let my Gospel be preached not only with words but with DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER:


*1 Corinthians 2:4-5 KJVS* And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER:


*[5]* That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.


*✍🏽Pastor TD Kasuku*

No comments:

Post a Comment