Tuesday 18 April 2023

SUNDAY 16-04-2023 | DAY 7 | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION PRAYERS | FRESH START

 


SUNDAY 16-04-2023 |  DAY 7  | 40 DAYS POST-RESURRECTION PRAYERS | FRESH START


● HAPPY FRESH START SUNDAY TO YOU ALL!


● Let this season mark a fresh start in everyone's life in the Name Of Jesus Christ !


● God is God of Fresh Start

● Every new day is a Fresh Start

● Every new week is a Fresh Start

● Every new month is a Fresh Start

● Every new year is a Fresh Start

● No matter how low you have fallen, a Fresh Start is always possible. 

● No matter how deep is your wound, a Fresh Start is always possible.


PRAISE SESSION


  • Father, I praise you because you are the God of Fresh Start
  • Father, I praise you because today is a day of Fresh Start
  • Father, I praise you because this week is a week of Fresh Start
  • Father, I praise you because this month is a month of Fresh Start
  • Father, I praise you because this year is a year of Fresh Start
  • Father, I praise you because I will experience a Fresh Start this season

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!!!


Pastor TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment