Monday 3 April 2023

PASSOVER WEEK | MONDAY 03-04-2023| BEAUTY FOR ASHES

 *MAP MONDAY 03-04-2023| BEAUTY FOR ASHES*


PLAN


1- WHAT IS BEAUTY FOR ASHES?

2- WHAT IS EXCHANGE?

3- IS EXCHANGE REAL IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM?

4- THE POWER OF THE CROSS


Isa 61:1  The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 


Isa 61:2  To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 


Isa 61:3  To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified. 


● What is beauty for ashes?


● BEAUTY FOR ASHES IS AN EXCHANGE. IT IS ABOUT GOD EXCHANGES OUR ASHES WITH HIS BEAUTY. IT IS ABOUT GOD TAKING OUR ASHES AND GIVING US HIS BEAUTY. HALLELUJAH !


● What does exchange mean? It is an act of giving one thing and receiving another (especially of the same kind) in return. Or taking one thing and replacing another of the same kind


● Exchange is the act of taking out something completely and replacing it with something else.


● Watch this … When David says, “God has put in my mouth a new song”, what David is talking about is God has exchanged the old song with the new song.


● He means God has taken away the old song and replaced with the new song 


● Let any demonic exchange be cancelled today in the Name Of Jesus Christ !!!


● Today any demonic exchange that ever happened in your life and is causing you to sing negative song, I see God cancelling it in the Name Of Jesus Christ !!!


● Someone may ask me, IS EXCHANGE REAL IN THE BIBLE? IF IT IS REAL, CAN YOU PROVE IT ?


Case 1— DOMINION EXCHANGE


In the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve gave out their  God-given dominion over the earth to the devil exchanging it with the forbidden fruit 


In Luke 4:6, the devil said to Christ, All this power will I give you, and the glory of them: for that is delivered to me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.


It is crystal clear that there was an exchange between Satan and Adam and Eve

 

Case 2— BIRTHRIGHT EXCHANGE


It happened between Esau and Jacob. Jacob took the birthright from Esau who exchanged it against the piece of lentil.


It is crystal clear that Jacob got the blessing of the firstborn not Esau. It is crystal clear that God is called the God of Jacob, not of Esau.


Be careful with your mouth. It was by a random declaration that Esau exchanged his birthright with food. He just said, “Take it. What will it benefit me?”


Be careful with what you say carelessly under anger, under bitterness, under doubt, under disappointment, under discouragement… It can cost you eternal damage. 


CASE 3—LIFE PARTNER EXCHANGE


It happened again between Leah and Rachel. Jacob worked hard for 7 years to marry Rachel. But at the end of 7 years, instead of marrying Rachel, the father-in-law exchanged her with Leah. He was forced to live with two wives while originally he never intended to. 


Case 4— SICKNESS EXCHANGE  


Gehazi received Naaman's leprosy when he took illegally his money.  We find it in 2 Kings 5:20 - 26


Take note that money is a spiritual transaction. Beware of taking money from illegal means. Beware of gifts you receive from people without discerning the source and the nature of relationship with them. Spiritual exchanges occur in such occasions if you are not careful.


When you give offering and tithe, there is a transfer and exchange that take place in the spiritual realm 


You exchange the fruit of your labor and receive in return more blessing, more grace, more favor from God. God protects and shields your work from the attacks of the enemy etc. 


Case 5—  FRUIT OF THE WOMB EXCHANGE


In 1 Kings 3:20, a wicked woman exchanged the living baby with the dead baby. She took the living baby and put in her hand a dead one.


In a book on the topic of satanic exchange, the man of God Olukoya writes … A pregnant woman was attacked, and her baby was taken out of the womb and replaced with an evil foetus through satanic surgery.


Some women struggle to conceive. Some families struggle with their children. Why ? Because spiritually speaking, the child they gave birth to has been exchanged with someone else.


Case 6—WEALTH AND PROMOTION EXCHANGE

 (it happened to Mordecai. Haman exchanged his promotion and took it)


We read from Ecclesiastes 10:5-7 There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, as an error which proceeds from the ruler:


Ecclesiastes 10:6 Folly is set in great dignity, and the rich sit in low place.


Ecclesiastes 10:7 I have seen servants on horses, and princes walking as servants on the earth.


In this text, it is crystal clear that the folly took the wealth of the rich and the servant took the promotion of the princes.


The promotion due to some people can be exchanged and given to those who do not merit it.


Also a money a person ought to make can be transferred and exchanged with counterfeit money.


CASE 7 — REWARD EXCHANGE   


Ecclesiastes 8:14 There is something being done on earth that is pointless. Righteous people suffer for what the wicked do, and wicked people get what the righteous deserve. I say that even this is pointless.


CASE 8 — HEART EXCHANGE


In Daniel 4:16, the king's heart was exchanged for the heart of an animal. 


There are people who look older than their ages.  There are people who were nice to you but all of a sudden their hearts change. Through witchcraft the intelligence of brilliant people can be removed and replaced with theh brain of animals. 


The Good News is that any evil spiritual exchange that ever happened can be reversed by you and by God


THE POWER OF THE CROSS


• Jesus' death on the cross was to cancel evil transaction that happened in Eden and establish the eternal covenant of blessing, dominion and power with humankind 


1. Jesus took our infirmities and exchanged it with good health Mathew 8:17


2. Jesus took our curses and exchanged it with blessing released on us. Galatians 3:13


3. Jesus took our poverty and exchanged it with riches released on us 2 Corinthians 8:9


4. Jesus took our sins and gave us his righteousness and his divine nature 2 Corinthians 5:21


CONCLUSION AND PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS


Today, look at your life. Look at your marriage. Look at your work. Look at your children. At the light of the Word Of God, what do you see and what do you say?


Allow God to exchange the evil song imposed exchanged in your life by the evil one and replace it with the new song


THIS SUNDAY ... THERE WILL BE SUPERNATURAL EXCHANGE HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE ...


Take worry and I give it back to the devil and receive back peace in the name of Jesus ! ! !


Take disappointment and I give it back to the devil and receive back happiness in the name of Jesus ! ! !


Take poverty and I give it back to the devil and receive back my prosperity in the name of Jesus ! ! !


Take depression and I give it back to the devil and receive back my joy in the name of Jesus ! ! !


Take this miserable life and I give it back to the devil and receive back my glorious life in the name of Jesus ! ! ! 


Today, receive back your living baby

Today receive back your living baby

Today receive back your living baby

Today receive back your living baby in the name of Jesus ! 


PRAYER POINTS 


My God, my Father

I declare and I decree today you created me for a purpose and I thank you because your purpose shall be fulfilled in my life in the name of Jesus


My God, my Father

I declare and I decree today you have only good plans for me, plan of peace, plan of joy, plan of hope and not plan of frustration, not plan of sorrow, not plan of disappointment in the name of Jesus


My God, my Father

I declare and I decree today John 11:23, “My dream shall rise again”. Everything the devil has destroyed, killed, stolen will come back to me in the name of Jesus

My God, my Father

I declare and I decree today I will no longer breastfeed death, poverty, mediocrity, sin in my life in the name of Jesus


My God, my Father

I declare and I decree today my new day is dawning. I start a new story in my life. I declare and I decree the end of darkness, the end of disappointment, the end of sorrow, the end of frustration in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment