Thursday 6 April 2023

14 DAYS PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | DAY 12 | 6 TO 6 FASTING AND PRAYER | I WILL NOT DIE BEFORE MY TIME | THURSDAY 06-04-2023*



 *PRE-EASTER UNCOMMON PRAYERS | 6 TO 6 FASTING AND PRAYER | I WILL NOT DIE BEFORE MY TIME | DAY 12 | THURSDAY 06-04-2023*


*SHEKINAH GREETINGS WORD OF LIFE!*


*Hebrews 11:23* - By Faith Moses' Parents Hid Him For Three Months After He Was Born, Because They Saw He Was No Ordinary Child.

● At Moses' birth, there was a deadly decree of Pharaoh ordaining the murder of all the Hebrews born male.

● By divine arrangement, the same Pharaoh who planned to kill Moses is the same that God used to feed, protect, train and raise him as a prince for 40 years.

● Today, I have a word of encouragement for you ... IN CHRIST, YOU ARE NOT ORDINARY.

*Therefore:*

1- Stop looking at the battles around and against you. Start looking at the greatness within you.
2- You will not die before you fulfil your assignment.
3- The people who fight you today are the same God will use to keep you alive.


*PRAYERS FOR THE DAY*

*FATHER, I confess and I pray...*

● *Deuteronomy 28:7,* Cause my enemies who rise against me to flee before me seven ways.

● *Isaiah 60:11,* The gates of my life will remain opened to bring to me the wealth of the gentiles.

● *Ezekiel 11:1-4,* Execute vengeance against evil men appointed by the devil at my gate to misrepresent me!

● *Zechariah 2:5,* Be a wall of fire around our children against the attacks of the enemy!

● *Matthew 16:18, * The gates of hell shall not prevail against me.

*Acts 12:9,* Send your angel ahead of me to make a way where there seems to be no way.

*✍ Pst TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment