Wednesday 8 March 2023

UNCOMMON WOMEN'S DAY | DAY 38/40 | WEDNESDAY 08-03-2023

 


*UNCOMMON WOMEN'S DAY | DAY 38/40 | WEDNESDAY 08-03-2023"


● Shekinah Greetings Word Of Life and Happy Women's Day to all ladies!


● In Judges 4:4 and Judges 5:7 we learn four things about Deborah. a) She is a prophetess. 

b) She is a wife. 

c) She is Israel’s judge. 

d) She is a mother to the whole nation of Israel. 


● Dear lady, God has endowed you with gifts, talents, capacities so that you can have a global impact. Don't limit your life in the kitchen or in the marriage or in giving birth. Broaden your vision. See beyond the four corners of your house. Have a global vision of your life. 


● Today, I curse any inferiority complex, any mental limitation in one lady among us. In the Name Of Jesus, I release you to be the Deborah for your nation wherever you are and for many generations after you. 


= Prayer points to break free from inferiority complex =


Father, in the Name Of Jesus Christ


● Let the plant of inferiority be rooted out of my heart. Free me from low self-esteem, timidity, cowardice, fear and self-contempt!


● Let be silenced the voices of people who mock me, underestimate me, always relegate me to the background, belittle me.


● Let the Holy Spirit open my eyes to see and resurrect the giant, the potential, the abilities, the gifts and the talents buried in me.


● I declare I am who God says I am. I'm blessed. I'm beautiful. I'm handsome. I'm wonderfully made... Amen! Amen! Amen!


Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment