Wednesday 15 March 2023

UNCOMMON PRAISE, UNCOMMON GLOW | DAY 3/9 | MONDAY 13-03-2023


 UNCOMMON PRAISE, UNCOMMON GLOW | DAY 3/9 | MONDAY 13-03-2023


● Shalom Word Of Life and Shekinah Greetings To You All


● According to Prov 15:13, "a glad heart makes a shining face". 


● When your heart is at joy, your face will shine. When there is sorrow in the heart, the spirit is broken and the face is gloomy. 


● Today, receive the oil of gladness to shine. 

● Refuse to have a gloomy face. 

● Fill your heart with praise and it will make your face to shine.


● Any gloomy face is destroyed by the oil of gladness. May your face continue to shine. As you praise today, look at your face and tell it to shine.


● PRAISE SESSION

Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ, 


● Thank you for anointing me with the oil of gladness. I won't live sad and unhappy. ( Zeph 3:14)


● Thank you for filling my heart with joy and making my face to shine.


● Thank you for your care. I confess Ps 31:15, "My future is in your hands."


● Thank you for your love. I confess Rom 8:1, "There is no condemnation for me"


● Thank you for your provision. I confess Phil 4:19, "- I won't live stressed by the unpaid bills. My God shall supply all my need ..."


✍🏽Pst TD KASUKU

No comments:

Post a Comment