Wednesday 22 March 2023

*MIDNIGHT PRAISE | THE GOD OF LONG LIFE | THURSDAY 23-03-2023*

 *MIDNIGHT PRAISE | THE GOD OF LONG LIFE | THURSDAY 23-03-2023*



*Father, I thank you* because to my old age and gray hairs, you will carry me and will deliver me ( *Isa. 46:4*).


*Father, I thank you* because Jesus bore my sickness ( *Isa. 53:4*).


*Father, I thank you* because Jesus carried my pains ( *Isa. 53:4*).


*Father, I thank you* because Jesus was put to sickness for me ( *Isa. 53:10*).


*Father, I thank you* because With Jesus' stripes I am healed ( *Isa. 53:5*).


*Father, I thank you* because My light shall break forth as the morning and my health shall spring forth speedily ( *Isa. 58:8*).


*Father, I thank you* because you will restore health unto me, and will heal me of my wounds saith the Lord ( *Jer. 30:17*).


*Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment