Thursday 30 March 2023

MIDNIGHT PRAISE | FRIDAY 31.03.2023 | ACCESS DENIED*

 *MIDNIGHT PRAISE | FRIDAY 31.03.2023 | ACCESS DENIED*




*FATHER THANK YOU* because n Christ, I am sealed


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because *access denied* is my portion in Christ.


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because the evil monitors of my life has no access to my life.


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because the enemy has no right to enter in my life.


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because In Christ, I carry the marks of God. 


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ I am sealed. 


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ I have on me the fingerprint of God clearly visible by the devil and his agents.


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in CHRIST I am a special God's property and possession.


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, I am set apart.


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, I am different


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, I am unique


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, 

I belong to God and God alone


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, there is a "touch not" tag upon me in this present world and in the world to come


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, I am untouchable.


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, I am the apple of God's eye ( *Zec 2:8*)


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, the anoiting of God upon my life does not allow the devil to touch me. ● *Ps 105:15...*


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because I have the mark and anyone who will dare to touch me, will not go unpunished. *Ez 9:6*


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, I am safe. I am secured. I am protected.


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, there is an hedge of protection around me which the devil is very much aware and is not permitted to cross ( *Job 1:10* / *Ex 19:12*)


● *FATHER THANK YOU* because in Christ, there are chatiots of fire around me to protect me ( *2 Kings 6:17*)


IN JESUS NAME !!!!


*Pastor TD KASUKU*

No comments:

Post a Comment